Succubus!

Hinata shifted rather uncomfortably on the dark blue couch she sat on. She was in a huge living room with a large T.V, pool tables, arcade machines, and whatever more a man could dream in their personal bat cave. There was even a spot for a hot tub in the floor, but that's not why Hinata was feeling uneasy.
It was the very pale man that was standing in front of her wearing an all-black- shirt, gloves, and shoes.

She wouldn't be surprised if his underwear were black. His skin complexion with the dark colors gave him a ghostly touch. His void eyes staring intently at her. His arm was moving but his gaze stayed glued to her as he scribbled away in his book.

Hinata fiddled with her dress awkwardly, looking down and anywhere else she could look without making eye contact with the pale man. When she had woke up he was standing there drawing her and she was too scared to speak.

"Um..." Hinata mumbled a little, "H-Hello." She looked at the man as he finally stopped scribbling, his face warped in awe. Eyebrows raising but a fracture.

"Say that again." His voice was vacant of expression.
The girl looked confused at his statement.
He sighed with disappointment. "Ok, say 'Yes, Naruto. You are so smart. That is such a fantastic idea.' now you try."

Hinata had to hold back a giggle when he had tried to use a 'high pitch voice' to speak her part. He snapped in her face, getting her to focus.
"Come on now you can speak can't you." He said it as a question but his voice just sounded to drowned out it just sounded like a statement.

Hinata shifted awkwardly, "Y-Yes N-Naruto..-"

"What are you doing Sai?"

Hinata was interrupted by a boisterous voice. Walking around the couch was a tall man with wild hair on par with Naruto's, he had red triangles on his face and a toothy smile. He wore a leather jacket with fur on the top and no shirt on, black ripped jeans with chains on them.

When he caught her looking at him he growled towards her direction.

"Eep-" Hinata squeaked curling into herself.
"I'm on to you lady!" the man continued to growl at her, then there was another growl behind her making her yelp again. Whipping her head around she saw a large white dog, baring its angry teeth at her.

"Kiba, I think she had used her alluring voice to trap him. She sounds close to an angel." The man named Sai stared at her with what she had assumed was an accusing look.

"I-I don't understand." Hinata cowered into the couch trying to get away from the crazy pack, but they came closer corning her into the cushion.
"Oh! D-D-don't TRY to act innocent!" Kiba mocked her stutter, "I know you've probably done something to Naruto to make him go bonkers! With your lovely eyes-" Kiba grabbed her hair feeling it between his fingers with a questioning stare.

"Is it soft?" Sai looked experimentally over his shoulder.

"Hella soft!" Kiba yelled in anger.

"What?" Hinata was getting even more confused, they were making it seem like she was the bad guy for just being alive.

*Sniff sniff!* There was a loud sniffing on top of Hinata's head, blowing the hair into her face and all around. She closed her eyes as her hair moved about wildly. The dog was just too big to be a dog, more like a giant wolf!

"ARPH!"

"He's right! It smells good too!" Kiba tossed Hinata's hair back at her as if it offended him, smacking his hands together to clean off her dirt.
Hinata's brows scrunched up "Why d-does it matter?"

"Why does it matter? It matters because Naruto didn't take care of the job. I knew he'd fuck it up some way."

"Oh, the job..." Hinata looked down dejectedly. "Are you guys after the money too?"