Disney Princess

"We're here." Naruto flicked the light switch to his small studio. The room was illuminated, including the trash and junk.

"Uh- Whoops didn't expect company... hehe.." Naruto quickly walked in, picking up the trash.

"It's ok." Hinata was careful not to step on anything, the place was not too big but big enough for one person.

"Meoooow..."

"Hey you." Naruto looked down at the orange tabby that curled in between his legs.

"Oh, how adorable~" Hinata gushed.

"Yeah, this little guy likes to keep me company some times." Naruto bent down to scratch under its chin, the cat purring in delight. There was a ding catching Naruto's attention. His laptop lighting up with a new notification.

"Go ahead and make yourself comfy." Naruto sat at the table with his computer.

"Um..." Hinata fiddled a little.

"What's wrong?" He looked up with a raised brow.

"I-" But before she could answer there was a loud growl that made her cheeks turn red.

Naruto chuckled, "It's ok I'm hungry too-I don't have much in there...maybe some chicken and rice..."

"I can use that." Hinata piped up, without further ado Hinata had entered the kitchen determined to make the boy a delicious meal.

Naruto typed in his password swiftly, opening his emails. A link was sent to him by an unknown sender. He clicked on it and it brought him to a black screen. He typed in a 4 digit number and then red words illuminated the screen like a creepy Halloween trick.

' Our little rabbit has escaped but the hunt still continues. Capture our prey and you will receive a bountiful feast. Maybe 5,000,000 wasn't enough to get your guns blazing. Let's shoot for the moon and make it 10,000,000- double the prize. '

"T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T..." The color from Naruto's face completely drained. 'TEN MILLION! ' Naruto slowly closed his laptop, and then open it again. 'TEN MILLION?!' Naruto wiped his eyes trying to clear his vision. 'Yep still says ten million- TEN MILLIONNNNNN!'

Naruto slammed his laptop harshly. With that amount of money, he could pay Sasuke back and more! Oh, the ramen, the sweet cars, the many weapons he could purchase, he would be set for a while, doing jobs purely out of boredom. He could buy his own RAMEN SHOP.

There had to be something wrong with Hinata. Clearly, she was a killer in disguise. No one would want someone to die this badly. Maybe she killed the employer's family and now he or she wanted nothing but revenge, going through great lengths to kill her. She had slaughtered their family and left one alive to come back to this day and hunt her down for what she had done. Raising ten-million for her head.

A wolf wearing sheep clothing- of course. She must be a monster! Maybe she cuts up animals and feeds them to kids. Naruto sorta kind of... hoped she was the villain in this story.

Naruto sneakily walked to the kitchen, poking his head slightly in. His eyes glaring at the 'monster'.

Said 'monster' danced around the kitchen with ease, singing to herself. The cat was on the counter eating some tuna happily. She spun to the stove, bending over a little as she pulled her hair back behind her ear, blowing the curry she was making so she could taste it. She made a hum and then danced delightfully to the orange cat.

"La~ La~ La~ La~" She swayed back and forth, the cat perking up to attention swaying back and forth with her, seemingly smiling. They dipped and swayed together, singing happily.