ATEEZ Jongho - sprained ankle

Jongho's POV~

"Come on Jongho, we danced that Choreo more than 4 times now, why do you keep making mistakes ?" Changwoo's voice rang through the quiet room.

Chagwoo was our substitute choreographer since our old one took a break for some time due to his wife's health issues. He's been with us for a week now but to be honest he gives me weird vibes, even though he did Nothing weird till now other than getting angry when someone doesn't get a move right and being a little harsh with his words but most choreographers are so it wasn't a strange thing but still he gives me chills whenever he looks at me in the eye.

"I'm sorry," I said quietly as that was the only thing I could say cause honestly I don't know what is wrong with me, my ankle keeps aching from time to time, and at some moves, the pain becomes stronger so I can't pull off the move as smooth as it should. At first, I thought I twisted it but when I sit a few seconds and walk I feel nothing painful. I probably should get it checked out by a doctor but we have a concert coming up in 2 days so I thought I can just wait until after the concert then I could see a doctor.

"Hey aegi, you ok ?" Seonghwa Hyung said before coming closer and pulling me into his warm arms.

I wasn't the biggest fan of skin ship but the moment he pulled me into his arms I melted into his embrace. I put my hands around his neck before taking a deep breath of his clone.

"Jongho ?" He said pulling away a little but I tightened my arms around his neck.

"Can we stay like this for a minute?" I asked quietly.

"Of course, darling, take your time," he said before running his fingers through my hair.

The action made me more relaxed, I may not show it and pretend that I hate skin ship but in reality, it helps me to calm my nerves even though I would never admit that.

After a few minutes, I pulled away slightly.

"You ok?" Seonghwa said but kept his arms around my waist.

I nodded, he looked at me for a moment before pulling away completely.

"Are you done, can we please Continue with the practice already?" The choreographer said with quite a snarky tone.

I saw Hongjoong was about to say something that probably won't help to calm Changwoo down as he looks a little angry but trying to compose himself so I stepped in before something bad happens.

"Yes, we can "I cut off whatever Hongjoong was gonna say.

"Good," Changwoo said before starting the music again and asking us to get in our positions.

The rest of practice went smoothly, I tried my best to not make any mistakes, even though I missed a few moves but it wasn't as bad as before.

"Ok everyone, good job, you may go home now, "Changwoo said before taking his bag and leaving without another word as we all went to get our bags. It didn't take long before we were already walking toward our manager who is waiting for us by our van.

"He's weird," Wooyoung said who is now being piggybacked by san.

"Hey Woo, you can't say that about someone just like that but I agree, he gives some dark vibes," Seonghwa said. Before getting inside the van followed by the rest and me being last. I sat at the back chairs between Yeosang who was having his headphones on and relaxing by the window and Mingi who was sleeping against the window.

The rest of the way the guys kept talking about random things but the only thing I could focus on is the pain I'm feeling right now. I could feel the area around my ankle bone aching up when I put my weight on my right foot and I feel it swollen up a little.