taeyong - coffee shop

word count : 495

-

"small latte," you quietly spoke while choosing your drink on a tablet screen. once you paid for the drink, you waited by the area where drinks would be served.

the coffee shop was pretty busy since it was the morning rush, but the shop was also on your university's campus so students and teachers were getting their drinks in order to survive their early morning classes.

"i have a small latte!" someone announced and you saw an employee place the drink on the counter.

you walked up to the counter but someone grabbed the drink right before you did. you looked up and saw a guy immediately taking a sip of your drink, but he immediately puckered up.

"hey, shouldn't there be vanilla in here?" he questioned and looked at the order sticker that was on the cup, "oh, this isn't mine."

then, he looked down at you.

"oh, was this yours?" he asked you.

you nodded, "yea, but you can have it. i'll order a new one."

"you can take mine, but it's a vanilla latte," he said.

"small vanilla latte," an employee said as she put another cup onto the counter.

"are you sure?" you asked the guy.

"yea, take it," he urged.

you took his drink and immediately took a sip of it, finding the taste of vanilla delicious.

"oh, this is good," you smiled.

"right? it's so good," he said. "you have class?" he asked.

you nodded, "yea, i have my seminar class," you mentioned.

"wait, the one with dr.kim?" he asked.

you nodded, "yea, that's it."

"no way," he smiled. "we can walk together if you want," he offered.

"sure," you replied and both of you left the coffee shop. "my name is y/n."

"taeyong," he said, "what's your major?" he asked.

"oh, i'm a graphic design major," you mentioned.
"you?"

"music business," he answered. "who knew we were in the same class? that's super cool."

"well, there are like over two-hundred of us," you replied. "do you sit in the front or the back?" you asked.

"i sit in the back. i oversleep sometimes, so i just sneak into class if i'm ever late," he mentioned, "but today i actually work up early!" he laughed.

"do you have class after this one?" you asked.

"not until noon," he answered. "you?"

you shook your head, "no, this is my only class today, but i'm going to the art building to do my work."

"cool. hey, want to sit together in class today?" he asked as you two approached the building where your class was in.

"sure, i don't mind," you replied. you reached the doors and taeyong opened it for you. "thanks."

"no problem."

you two reached the hall and went inside. you guys sat together towards the front of the hall.

"want me to turn your paper in?" you asked taeyong as you put your backpack down.

"what paper?" he asked.

"the paper that's due today?"

"fuck."