shotaro - drunk

word count : 374

-

tears ran down your face as you sat on a lounge chair on your friend's patio. you aimlessly tried to wipe them away, but you kept missing your own face.

you were at a party that one of your friends was hosting, but you had gotten drunk, way too drunk in fact. in order to hopefully sober you up, one of your friends made you sit outside while another friend called your boyfriend to come get you.

"y/n, there you are."

you looked up and saw shotaro. he exited the house through the patio door and crouched in front of you.

"you okay?" he asked as he moved his mask beneath his chin.

tears started pouring even more.

"y/n? what's wrong?" shotaro asked.

you sniffled, "i think...i think my boyfriend doesn't like me," you said and wiped some of your tears away.

shotaro raised an eyebrow, "you really think so?" he asked you.

you nodded, "yea..."

"want me to punch him for you?"

"but he'll hate me even more!" you cried out and crossed your arms.

shotaro sat down next to you, wrapping his arm around you. "y/n, if you just talk to him, i'm sure he'll say that he loves you."

"you think?" you asked, tears finally coming to a standstill.

"i know him pretty well. just talk to him," he said before patting your arm. "y/n? want to go home now?" he asked.

"my boyfriend's 'pposed to get me," you said, your words starting to slur even more.

"yes, i know he is, and he's here with you right now," shotaro said to you.

"he is?"

"idiot, we're dating," he said and poked you in the forehead, "did you seriously forget?" you started crying even more, which made shotaro freak out, "wait, baby, i didn't mean to make you cry."

you hugged him tightly. "don't hate me!"

"i would never hate you," he laughed and hugged you back. "ready to go home?" he asked, you felt him pat your back.

you shook your head, "i want ice cream."

"ice cream? why do you always want ice cream when you're drunk?" he asked with a chuckle. "okay, let's go get you ice cream, but then we're heading home."