Confession-Part 3

"Adukku aparam yaaro ennamo pannunga nu vittuten. Appapo unnoda SM vandhu paapen. Nee romba busy ya irundhe aana un kanna paakave bayama irundhudhu. Your smile never reached your eyes. Unna andha super singer junior grand opening la paathu naan sethutten. You were just physically present there because of your commitment. Unna avvalo thittinaaga aana nee baatukku busy ya velai paathe. Oru pakkam Unna paaka romba perumaiya irunduchu. Daily unakkaga pray pannuven ma. Unakku nalladhu mattum thaan nadakkanum nu. Aparam unnoda oru photo Paathen. Nee fans a meet panna mall ku pone and angendhu kelambumpodhu car la oru pic. You had tears in you eyes but I was so proud of the fans who were their for you. That only reminded me that good things will happen to you if I am away from you. Meanwhile, Teju did a live on insta and I was instructed to join the live. They wanted people to believe that we were together so I did that too. Aana ava pesinadhu edhuvume naan kekka kooda illai. Thanks to Prabhu Solomon sir, avar shoot start pannalaamnu sonaar. So naan full focus adhula panninen. Indha time la rendu nalla ullangal or nalla kaariyam paninnanga. Avanga thaan Vivek and Mervin. They were the ones who were in direct contact with the audience and had seen several requests for you to sing a melody. I did not know anything about this. Nee Neethanada paadi kuduthadhu enakku theriyave theriyadhu. Idhukku nadula production house Pugazh ayum Avantika vayum complete a thalli vachutaanga. Pugazh unfollowed Teju on instagram also. Naan velai paaka paaka konjam I started feeling better. Appo thaan oru naalikii Rakshan um Siddhu vum vandhu sonaaga nee romba odanju poi irukkey. Enna pathi kettukitte irukkenu but naan oru hero va thaan unkitta varanum nu nenachen. I wanted you to be proud of me. I owed it to you. Finally movie release Achu. Romba tension oda ponen but fans kootam early morning la paathu I was overwhelmed but anniki nadandha oru vishayam enakku medicine aa irundhuchu. Neethanada in your voice and the reaction from the audience. I completely broke down. Unna udane paakanam pola irundhuchu. Unna katti pudichu kiss pannanam pola irunduchu. Appo that realized that you had saved me. Oru Amma eppadi oru kozhandaiya kaapathuvaangalo nee andha madiri enna kaapathine. You made me realize that I am a hero only when you are with me. I am nothing without you. We cannot survive without each other anymore. Adhu thaan anniki tear aa vanduchu. Unna eppidiyavudhu thirumba en life la kondu varanum nu decide panninen." Sivaangi was overwhelmed. "I love you Ashwiney. I love you so so much. I will never ever leave you ever again. Ivvalo go through paneerkaanga. Innime yaarum namala pirikka mudiyadhu. We have broken the barriers completely Ashwiney. Ippo paarunga ellam nalladhu thaan nadakkum. I only wish for Good things to happen to you. We will fight our battles together ok."

She kissed his forehead and then his eyelids. By the time she reached his lips, Ashwin was yearning for more. The kiss turned into a deep passionate one. His tongue started to sneak into her mouth and when their tongues touched, it felt like electricity. He grabbed her and made her sit on his lap. He started kissing her neck and she was already moaning, wanting for more. Her hands started moving down to his chest. He was hungry for more and started unbuttoning her shirt. He took her shirt off and unhooked her bra. He squeezed her right breast and hungrily sucked on to the left one. Her hands were tracing his chest. He knew what she wanted so he took of his t-shirt. While still alternating between her lips, her neck and her nipples. He stood up with her legs around his waist. He carried her to the bedroom and lay her on his bed. She was equally hungry for him. They took off each other's clothes and exposed each other completely. Her nipples were as hard as rock and he was devouring them. He moved to her ribs and her naval area while his hands were still massaging and squeezing her nipples. His hands moved down to feel her wetness. Feeling his hands down there felt like electrical wave. She turned around and lay on top of his. She started biting on his nipples and kissed and licked his chest and abdomen. She could feel his harness on her back. She quickly grabbed it and directed it towards her wetness and it slipped right in. Both of them were moaning and she started riding him slowly. He was squeezing her nipples and she hid. She slowly increased pace. He knew he was going to climax so he quickly pulled it out of her and slid his fingers in to help her climax. Within seconds both of them climaxed.

She lay on his chest. Both of them had completely surrendered to each other. He had let go of his burden completely. They had bonded physically, mentally and emotionally. Marriage was just a formality for them. They were already husband and wife. There were no more layers to break.

Brinda Subramanian

This chapter was, by far, the most difficult one to write so tell me what you think. Should I end this story here? Share your thoughts in the comment section.