two

chapter two

chapter two ... ❝𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞❞

"BELLY YOU LOOK FUCKING GORGEOUS" the older brunette said as she walked over to her and hugged isabel conklin tightly. the conklins had just arrived at cousins beach, and everyone was outside greeting them.

"oh, so no compliment for me?" steven conklin asked the girl from behind him.

"i guess you look good too." she told him while rolling her eyes and hugging him.

"kal, don't lie to him!" belly told her while walking over to say hi to jacob and jeremiah. the moms just laughed at their interactions, smiling as their kids engaged in small conversations with each other. a few minutes later steven spoke loud enough for everyone to hear him. "well, would you look at the time!"

"yeah," jere joined in, "it looks to me like it's time for a–"

"belly flop!" they said together. belly's eyes immediately widened as she tried to run away but was too late for jere had already caught her by her waist. kallie laughed as conrad got her leg and steven got her arm along with jere. she quickly went to get her other leg next to conrad, as they went to throw her into the pool.

"okay, ready?" jere asked them.

"one," said steven.

"two," then conrad.

"three!" exclaimed kallie, while they all threw belly into the pool. they all laughed as belly got out of the water.

"guys! it's not funny! i think i twisted my ankle." she told them faking it. kallie could tell she was faking it but decided not to speak on it as she poked conrad, "connie, go help her out."

the boy quickly nodded as he walked over to where belly was and leaned down to pull her up. but instead of pulling her up, she pulled him down. kallie laughed at the action, even though she knew it was gonna happen. "oh you think this is funny?" the boy asked her with a smirk.

"yeah, a little." she replied, her laughter dying down. the boy just smiled as he got out of the pool walking towards her. "connie whatever you're thinking of doing, don't do it!" she told him before trying to run away, but she failed as he was already behind her, beginning to hug her waist from behind.

"come on now rose, you hugged everyone but me, and you've been here for a day already! i think it's the perfect time for that hug." he told her with a fake pout. the girl squirmed around a bit before giving in and turning around to hug him properly. he hugged her back tightly, his hands around her waist while hers were around his neck. "i missed you so fucking much" she told him.

"i missed you more," he replied.

"that's impossible" she told him before pulling away from the hug. conrad wished he could hug her forever but tried to hide his frown as kallie walked inside to the kitchen.