seventeen

chapter seventeen

chapter seventeen... ❝𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬❞

"good morning kallie!" madison says, as she enters her daughters room. kallie stirs awake to see her mom standing at her doorway. madison the. goes to sit down on the girls bed. "are you ready for your big day?"

"kinda? like what if i trip?" she asks. now sitting up on her bed.

"you won't trip honey, conrad's got you the whole time." she smiles, as she pulls her into a hug. "you're totally ready,"

"i'm surprised he's taking me, i'm not gonna lie," kallie laughs.

"you told me he asked you to the deb ball?" madison says.

"yeah, that parts still shocking." kallie tells her mom.

"well, i'm not shocked." madison shrugs. "he'd do anything for you" she tells her, pushing kallies hair behind her ear. "i love you so much kal, and i'm so proud of you." she kisses her cheek, "i was deb once too y'know,"

"yeah, i know mom, you have the pictures around the house." she smiles.

"yeah, and your dad was my escort." she says, tearing up.

"i really wish he was here to see me," kallie says, also tearing up.

"he is here, in our hearts," madison tells her. "and he would be so proud of you." she pauses. "now, hurry up and let's go downstairs!" madi exclaims, tugging the girl by her arm, to lead her downstairs. the two got downstairs to see belly and laurel hugging in front of a dress. "you guys already gave her the dress!"

"wait, what dress?" kallie asks confused.

"look!" belly exclaims, showing her the very simple dress that she had wanted at the store.

"belly, it's so pretty," kallie said.

"i know!" she smiles.

jeremiah, belly, conrad, and jacob were in the kitchen, while jeremiah, belly, and jacob, ate breakfast, and conrad poured coffee. kallie walked down the stairs, about to go get coffee. "hey, good morning. i, um, i got some of those good muffins." conrad says, placing the muffins on the kitchen island. the other three teens giving each other knowing looks.

kallie looked at the muffins, noticing her favorite type of muffin in the corner. she smiles as she grabs the muffin. "thanks connie."

"yup," he smiles.