Chapter 13: The new group.

Belgium | Antwerp 16:51

Unknown Commander: You ready to fuck some shit up there?

Unknown Soldiers: Yes sir!

Unknown Commander: Okay, get some resources. Then we are out of here.

Unknown Soldiers: Yes sir!
_____________________________________________

Bio update:

The Wolves

They are a part of a elite squad that is full of soldiers from all over the country, their main task is to investigate stuff and attack people.

Enemies types:

Wolves

They are the normal guys, maybe even new recruits. They are either armed with Tavor-21 assault rifles or the Gail AR.

Heavy hitters

They are heavily armoured, they will rush to their enemies position to force them out of there. They have assault rifles or LMGs.

Radio operator

These guys can radio in for backup, they wear ballistic masks to protect them from headshots. And their armour is hard, like real hard.

Seeker

These guys have suppressed weapons, they have optical camouflage systems, and they have a Heartbeat vision, detecting any enemy that is hiding.

Sniper

These guys are equipped with Serbu BFG-50A Anti-material rifles, they use a Sub-machine gun for close-quaters.

Sentinel Commanders

These guys control the Sentinel division of The Wolves. They are well trained and protected.

Sentinel soldiers

They are the best of the best, the bravest of the bravest, and the finest soldiers that The Wolves have.

Jammer

They carry a jammer on their backs, jamming any communication devices and other electronic devices. They even jammed a SAM missile before.
_____________________________________________

The soldiers walked through the portal, then they saw a base that was waiting for them.

Sentinel Commander: Good, you guys came here fast, Colonel Juan Carlos wants us to move fast, let's move.

Sniper 1: Aye aye Captain.

They got on to a chopper, with three more chopper next to them filled with soldiers.

Captain Phillips: Let's move people.

Captain Tomas: Pilots, we clear to fly?

Pilot 1: Green light, let's hit the sky.

The choppers fly to the high mountains, behind the mountains was a city.

And the name of the city was.... Tengu City.

Major Lazar: This is Major Lazar, anyone copy?

Captain Tomas: I hear you Major.

Major Lazar: Don't call me major, my callsign is Foreman, you remember your objectives right?

Captain Tomas: Yes sir, get the asset, kill Issac and we are out of here.

Major Lazar: Good, I will be monitoring your progress, foreman out.

Short chapter but hope u enjoy