~ May I have this Dance ? ~

~ 3rd Year IidaTodo ~   

    Iida had felt sort of embarrassed.

He had asked Todoroki to come to the park with him. And Todoroki accepted the offer. But there they were sitting under the pergola sheltering themselves from the rain. If Iida had known it would rain he would have brought an umbrella. He should've checked the weather before leaving his dorm. 

Todoroki felt awkward about sitting in silence. He had decided to start talking about prom at school in a week. Todoroki wasn't super excited but Iida couldn't say he was either.

"I don't know how to dance a bit" Todoroki had chuckled.

Suddenly Todoroki was dragged to stand up. Iida looked deep into Todoroki's eyes. 

"May I have this dance ?" Iida said holding out his hand.

"Iida I can't dance," Todoroki said smiling.

"It's ok just follow my lead," Iida said bringing Todoroki into the rain.

Iida stood there for a bit looking at Todoroki smiling. 

"Put your feet on mine," Iida said looking down.

"Ok.." Todoroki said in a questioning voice.

Then before Todoroki knew it.

They fell in step, letting the rhythm control their movements. All the scenery and puddles around them dissolved. It was just them alone. Todoroki's unique coloured eyes glistened, and a smile spread across his beautiful face. Uncontrollable feelings surged through Iida's body, and his fingers tingles in delight. His hand brushed across Todo's cheek. His body was acting on its own, with no chains to hold him back from this pure paradise. Iida drew Todo close to his chest, and Todo wrapped his arms around Iida's neck. Todo's coloured locks fell over his eyes, like a curtain blocking out the sunlight. Iida desired to see those beautiful eyes. Todo began to withdraw his hand to brush away his hair, but Iida's hand clutched onto Todo's. Iida carefully laid Todo's hand on his shoulder. Iida delicately tucked Todo's locks behind his ear, and his unique eyes twinkled back at him in greeting. Todo's lips went to Iida's ear as he whispered ever so softly.

"I like you Iida"

He set his head on Iida's shoulder. As they continued to dance, too lost in thought to halt. Time passed as their feet moved in the steps of the foxtrot. Todo brought his head up and sleepily opened his eyes. He leaned in and planted his lips on Iida's. Iida wrapped his arms around Todo's neck in return and held him tight as the kiss continued. This kiss broke and he held Todo close, too close. His arm fully embracing his back, He had no choice but to become one with him. But here Todo was completely his.

~ A/N ~ : What a lovely fluff chapter to start this book off. So romantic and adorable <3.

Sorry, it's a bit short this wasn't supposed to be long though.

~ Thanks for reading have a great week ! ~