~ Again ? ~

~ Future IidaTodo ~

~ Contains ~ :

~ Smut ( Very Graphic ) ~

~ Top Iida ( Duh ) ~

~ Bottom Todo ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 "Fuck."

That is all Tenya can say as Shoto collapses on him, all sweaty and hot, smelling like sex and an aroma so uniquely Shoto it almost hurts. In a good way, of course. Anything Shoto-related is good; even the not-so-rare neck kisses at his parent's house.

"Mmm," Shoto murmurs, Tenya pulling out as Shoto flops down next to him, breathing audibly a bit off.

Iida tilts his head to the side to watch the boy breathe for a little while longer before he has a warm body at his side and a nose nuzzling into his neck in an endearing way that Iida can almost coo at. It's moments like these that steal Tenya's breath away. Todo fits at his side in a manner that's almost too perfect to be true. His eyes are shut peacefully and his long, full lashes fan across his cheeks that seem to look exceedingly softer after sex, making him look angelic in every way possible. His one tattoo shimmering on his body, bigger than Iida's but lesser in quantity. His pale-ish skin is glowing in a way that captivates and draws Tenya in, like a moth to a flame. And now Iida can push back the longer, feathery locks of duo-coloured hair seeing as Shoto's decided he can't be bothered to get a haircut (Iida is more than happy with this. It gives him something to hold onto while he rams into him and makes the younger boy see stars when he pulls his hair ( along with the other pleasure ).

Tenya thinks that moments like these, when the smell of sex and sweat is still lingering in the air and the sound of their rugged draws of breath fill the air, are the moments that Iida would more than willingly trade his soul to the devil in order to keep forever and ever.

"Tenya, why are you staring at me ?" Todo asks, tone whiny as he hides his face from loving red eyes, cheeks reddening.

"You're just so beautiful, Sho," Iida breathes, turning his head so he can kiss the top of the younger man's head before nuzzling his face into the soft hair making Todo laugh.

Iida laughs as well, causing hot air to hit Todo's skin, making the shorter shiver. "You're such a simp," he mutters, fingers dancing across the taller boy's chest, tracing lightly over his matching tattoo with Todo.

"You love me," Iida replies simply, only half-teasing. They've said it a million times, Iida knows, but he can't help but want each 'I love you to have some sort of meaning, some sort of promise. So yeah; maybe he is a 'simp' as Todo puts it, but he's a simp who's in love (Obvi) so he can't help it.

Todo hums, pulling away from Iida to sit up and look down at him, a lazy grin plastered on his face. "Maybe," he mused, bending down so his face is centimetres from Iida's face when Todo says "If you carry me to the shower."

And with that, there's a peck to the other's lips and Iida is sitting up straighter now, looking expectingly at his other half. It's a huge problem they face, saying no to each other. Iida can never deny Shoto of anything, wanting the boy to have the world and so much more. Iida claims that 'those fucking eyes and goddamn dimples' get him every single time. Shoto's never counted himself so lucky with his looks before that confession.

Shoto lets out a dramatic sigh that comes hand in hand with a goofy grin, sitting himself up and throwing his gangling short legs over the side of the bed, standing up and stretching a bit, wincing when he notices the pain in his ass.

Iida barks out a laugh, smirking. "Someone's bottom half a bit sore?" He coos, a wicked glint in his eye as he runs a small hand through his already mussed-up hair.