~ Kiss Me More ~

~ 3rd-year IidaTodo ~  ~ No actual smut just a small make-out :) ~   ~ Todoroki has trauma  ~

    Todo woke up with a sudden gasp escaping his lips, trembling violently as his widened duo-coloured eyes darted around the darkened room that surrounded him. He covered his mouth with the palm of his hand instinctively, keeping himself quiet.

He felt as if a wet streak fell from his cheek, blocked by his index finger. Enabling said tear to drip onto the sheets below. More began to fall, many managing to creep through his fingertips.

He was crying.

Todo tried to calm himself down, taking deep shaky breaths. 'It was only a nightmare, nothing more.' Todo thought to himself as the realization of where he began to set in.

He removed his hand from his mouth, running his fingers through his smooth hair, slicking it back slightly. He let out a small sigh as he got up from his shared bed, trying to make little to no noise. He didn't want to wake Iida. 

"Todo ?" Iida's voice sliced through the silence that had once filled the air.

Fuck.

"Sorry, I didn't m-mean to wake you..." Todo replied, unable to hide the fear in his voice when the nightmare was still so fresh in his mind.

Iida sat up from his former laying position, looking at Todo through the darkness. "Was it a nightmare ?" He spoke once again, an understanding expression placed upon his face.

Todo looked down, his cheeks turning a light shade of pink. He stayed silent for several moments, debating on what to say.

It was obvious ? What is the point of lying ?

"Yeah, It was." He finally replied, hoping that the other male wouldn't ask about it. Many people act as though crying over nightmares is childish, unknown to them - they are not just nightmares. They are memories.

"It's okay, c'mere," Iida spoke with a fond smile on his face, knowing that there was much more to it but he decided not to push it. One step at a time.

The blush on the smaller's face grew as he shyly sat down at the side of the bed, biting his bottom lip. Though, Iida suddenly pulled the smaller closer with his strong arms.

"You can't sleep on the corner of the bed." He chuckled as he pulled the smaller closer, letting Todo curl up next to him.

He's quite the cuddler.

Not that Iida minds.

Todo let out a deep breath he had not known that he was holding, looking up at Iida's dark red eyes.

His arm was draped over Iida's chest, their legs intertwined together. The taller was holding Todo within his arms, holding him close. They both fell asleep in that position.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Todo woke up the next morning to the sound of an alarm blaring in his ears. He tightened his grip on the thing that he had curled himself against.

"Good Morning, Love." Iida suddenly spoke, stopping the alarm that had woken them in the first place.

Oh

The nightmare

"Hm, Morning," Todo replied, hiding from the sun by snuggling into Iida's chest.

'Why do I feel so protected like this.'

'I never let people touch me, but Iida is... different .'

"I'm going on my daily run," Iida spoke as he sat up.

Todo groaned slightly in protest, "What time is it?"

"Four - Thirty a.m."

"Oh fuck that," Todo replied as he wrapped himself around Iida, not willing to let him go.

"Todo, please-"

"No."

"Come on-"

"No."

"Fine."

Todo looked up at Iida, pure confusion in his eye. "What do you mean 'Fine'? You never just give in when talking about your run."

"Well, what do you want me to do?" Iida smirked as he watched the confusion within Todo's eyes.

"To give in..." He replied, pausing for a moment, "but that's only because I want to win this argument!"

Iida laughed as he pulled Todo into his lap, letting the smaller cradle his hips.

"You know what?" The taller suddenly spoke, gently placing his hands on the other's hips.

"What?"

"You're right."

Iida suddenly started to tickle Todo, causing the smaller to laugh uncontrollably. "I-Iida-" He tried to form a full sentence but was unable to do so.

Todo could hear as Iida laughed at his reaction. He tried to fight him off but in reality, Iida was taller and stronger. Though, If it were a real fight - Todo would win with his swiftness and quirk. That's what he thought anyway. Maybe it was true, maybe it wasn't. He would put up a damn good fight though.

Finally, Iida stopped his tickle attack and rolled onto his back while still laughing. Todo cradled the other's hips once more, gasping for breath as his lungs had been filled with laughter only moments before.

"Your smile is beautiful, you should show it off more," Iida spoke, suddenly going silent.

Todo blushed slightly as he looked down at Iida. "Thank you, babe." He said happily, very used to his compliments. Even if they were simple, though, he loved that they held much more meaning than other peoples.

Iida sat up, his hands placed upon Todo's hips. He suddenly pulled the smaller one closer, leaning in for a kiss.

Todo met him halfway, their lips crushed together. The kiss was soft and languid, yet demanding.

The kiss quickly became more heated, a small moan escaping Todo's lips.

He gently placed his arms around Iida's neck, pulling him closer.

As if this was the only time that he could do this.

Iida tilted his head as he slowly traced his tongue along the seam of Todo's closed lips. He parted his lips slightly, letting the other in.

Todo moaned in response to Iida's actions, a large blush appearing on his face once more.

Iida pulled away, his dark red eyes gazing at the red-faced male before him.

"Ok, I will go make breakf-"

"No, I want you to kiss me more" Todo responded, becoming even more bashful.

"Mm ok," Iida replied.

~ A/N ~ : I just love writing for this book 🥰. Sorry, this one is shorter than the others I was kinda confused about ideas today but I have a great one for tomorrow ! Anyway...

( ~ The song that kinda inspired this chapter ! ~ )              ( ~ I like the slow version better but here is the original ~ )

~ Thanks for reading and have a great week ~

~ totsiens ~ ( Bye in Afrikaans : D )