~ Need Assitance ? ~

~ Future IidaTodo ~

~ This contains ~ :

Bossy/Desperate Todo

Controlling/Perverted Idk Iida

       Iida was on his stomach, looking through some book on his bed. He swayed his legs back and forth in the air boringly at the page. He hummed quietly as he flipped the page. Wow, the book wasn't as interesting as he thought. He thought about going downstairs for a snack. After all, he hadn't eaten yet.

Iida continued to stare at the book. He would read books anytime, even though he needed to get outside more. Suddenly, he jerked and instinctively closed his book when he heard small footsteps sounding at his door. Surprisingly, Todo appeared. They hadn't talked since Todo got back from the field, but they shared unspoken glances every time they saw each other. "Oh, it's you." Iida kept a calm casual tone. "What do you need Todo?"

Todo opened his mouth then closed it in shame as he heard Iida's sentence. "Look, I, uh.." he tapped his shoe impatiently, not knowing how to say this. "I - kinda need your help." He casually crossed his left ankle on the other as he leaned on the door frame.

"My help? With what, exactly?"

A slight pause.

Todo stared at his boyfriend, his lips parted but words didn't exactly come out quickly.

"I need the help you gave me a week ago." he blushed, and moved his gaze towards the hardwood floor, waiting for a reply. "I don't know how you did it, but.. it seemed to work." his voice drifted into nothing as he stared down at the bulge in his shorts.

Todo blinked and bit the inside of his cheek. He was a fucking adult, for God's sake. He couldn't be doing this, especially with his boyfriend who seemed too busy at the moment. But at the same time, a voice whispered deep inside him, you've done it before. He exhaled quietly. "So, you wanna do the exact as last time?" Iida said

Todo nodded at him

Iida chuckled, sat up and patted a spot next to him. "Fuck this," he muttered. "Get over here, you big baby."

Todo seemed to calm down and slowly walked over to his bed, an awkward look idly sitting in his eyes. "Look," he said, shifting next to Iida, "I don't care how you help me. Just... I need to get off." His boyfriend rolled his eyes.

"Fine. You gotta make me lunch though."

"Okay, yeah, whatever. I'll do it later." He watched closely at the way Iida was staring at his lips. He finally gave in and pulled him into a kiss. Instantly, Iida's hands were all over him, exploring once again the body he hadn't r touched in what felt like a long time. A groan sounded in Todo's throat, and he tangled his fingers in his boyfriend's blue hair. He let out a small gasp as he felt the familiar wet substance licking at his neck, teeth nipping at sensitive spots. "Iida," he breathed quietly, trying so hard not to sound like a slut.

"Hmm?" a voice sounded somewhere under him, sucking gently at the sensitive flesh, leaving a light hickey near his neck.

"Hurry, please."

"Oh," Iida made a tsk-tsk noise with his teeth. "Uh-uh, Todo. I'm taking my time with you." he pulled off the blazer and the rest of the clothing that confined his boyfriend's skin. "How do you breathe with these cute shorts on?" he shivered at the exposed sight.

"Just shut up and do what you're supposed to do, babe." Todo felt his cheeks heat up. He's never been this exposed to anyone before.

"Ooh, bossy," he purred and nipped at the delicate pink buds, not knowing his boyfriend enjoyed that. Tiny moans escaped Todo's lips as he lost control; allowing himself into submission to the one person he let vulnerability show.