First Time Friends

~~~~~~~~~~~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~
      It's a slow morning, but I'm sure that later today with be busy. As I'm serving a customer I happen to notice Mitch and Scott walk in.

       I get finished serving the customer, the boys walk up to me with big smiles on their face as if they want to ask me something. "Hello boys, the usual?" I ask with a small laugh. "What's so funny?" Scott says smiling.

      "Nothing, other than the fact you 2 look extra happy today." I answer him. "We can't be excited for coffee?" Asks Mitch with sass. I laugh and say "Ofcourse". I put the drinks on the counter and tell them how much they owe.

       "Thank you, and also we have to ask you something." Mitch says. "Ofcourse, and ask away." I say smiling. "By any chance do you have a YT channel?" Scott asks. "Yep, and I'm guessing you seen me?" I ask laughing.

      "Yes, Mitchie is just obsessed with your channel, and me, I love your videos." Scott tells me, and I see Mitch is blushing from embarrassment.

      "Yea haha, I love superfruit by the way." I say. "Totally not fangirling over here" I laugh. "Well we got to get going!" Scott says. "Have a nice day!" I say to them. Then I notice a paper with the name Mitch at the bottom. It had his and Scott's numbers on it. I smile and look up to see Mitch smiling while heading out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I finish serving the last few customers. James and my co-workers already left. So I finish cleaning quickly then head to the back to put my apron up. As I'm heading out I turn the sign to closed and lock the door.

      When I get home I lock the door and then sit down on the couch looking at the paper in my hands. As I grab my phone, (c/n) come and lays on my lap. I then text the numbers Mitch gave me so I can save the numbers in my phone. As I finish doing that I get a text back from Mitch.

      "That was rather quick" I think to myself.
M: hey nice to see you texted!

Y: yea, just wanted to save the numbers in my phone lol.

M: well wanna hang tomorrow if your free?

Y: yea sure, I have to take my cat on another adventure again, so we can meet at the park or ocean.

M: sure I'll be there.

      I smile at my phone, and then I get up to go make another video for my channel. I start the video and sit down infront of the camera. "Hey guys! This video will be me making muffins!", "So let's go to the kitchen!".

      I head to the kitchen and set the camera so they can see me. "Alright let's get started" "First you need your ingredients ofcourse" I laugh. I get the ingredients and start saying what I'm doing. "Now let's put them in the oven, and while I'm at it I'm gonna make some coffee, so I'll see you when their done!" I explain.

      10 minutes goes by and I hear the ding from the oven. "Alright their ready!" I say as im pulling them out the oven. "Smells yummy, let's try them" I say and laugh. I go to sit down at my table and set down a plate with a couple muffins on it. "Mmm this is soo good!" "I'm definitely gonna buy more stuff to make these again!" I say and then do my outro. I stop recording and then I go and edit the video.

       After I'm done editing it's already late. When I head to the bathroom I feed (c/n) on the way. Then I proceed to go to the bathroom and do my routine. Then I slide into bed and go to sleep with my cat at my side.

A/n: the next chapters are gonna get good I promise!