Chapter 23

A/n: This one's a little short >:)

                        *3rd Person View*

      "Good morning, my love," you hear a raspy voice that wakes you from your sleep. You smile and turn to face the voice.
"Good morning," you whisper back.

      "I'm going to go use the bathroom," Mitch says, climbing out of the bed. You just nod and lay back down.

      "Alright, let's pack," He says, coming back into the room. You grab a suitcase until he pulls you towards him. He closes the distance between yall and puts your lips together.

      You wrap your arms around his neck, and he wraps his around your waist. Mitch pulls back and smiles, "I love you, sunshine." You smile and put a hand on his cheek, "I love you too, baby. "

                                     ******
                       *A few hours later*

      "I can't believe that you managed to get me on the tour bus with yall," you say to him. The whole band is on the bus with you. "I know, right? I can't believe they said yes!"

      You look to him and smile, "I'm ready to see your shows. It is gonna be awesome." The bus came to a stop, meaning it had arrived at the pit stop.

      You get up and head to the door, "Im gonna go to the bathroom real quick, be right back!" Mitch watches you leave, and turns to talk to Scott.

      You find the door to the bathroom and walk in. After using the bathroom, you walk to the sink, "They hate you...", "No, stop!"You see the band laughing at you?" "NO, stop... please, " You whisper to the voices.

      You slide down the wall as they keep telling you these things. "You don't deserve him" "He's going to leave you soon..." "You don't deserve to live" "They all hate you...."

                            Mitch's P.O.V

      'It's been 30 minutes since she's been in there'. "Guys, I'm going to go check on her," I say to my bandmates. Kirstin stands up, "I'll go with you.". I nod and walk out into the store.

      I head to the back of the store to the bathrooms, Kirstin right behind me. I hear a bang and rush into the bathroom.

      "OMG, KIRSTIN GO CALL 911!" I scream at her. I rush to y/n's side and pick her up. I don't mind the blood on me. Tears are pushing through, but I can care less, "Come on, wake up," I try shaking her awake.

      Kirstin then barged through the door, my bandmates behind her, "They are on the way!" I don't listen, though. All I can think about is what's going to happen to my miss sunshine.

      'You can't leave me now. It's too soon. I wanted you to meet my parents. I wanted to go on more cheesy dates. I wanted to propose to you on the final show. I wanted to have a future together. You can't leave me like this....'

A/n: Sorry to leave you hanging. And that it's shortTata~ >:)