three.

FIFTH
SINGULARITY
COMPLETED

FOUNDATION RESTORED.

"You both really outdone yourselves this time!"

Y/n had hugged them both without thinking. For the past months, them along with Fujimaru and Mash had been working through each singularity that popped up, and this time .. this time around the Holy Grail had went to Arthur, Mordred and Y/n.

One could say that the three had become close.

Though .. the two servants didn't just see y/n as their Master. In fact, both Mash and Fujimaru had taken notice how the two would compete for y/n's attention, but y/n, oh y/n, hasn't noticed it at all.

"We couldn't have done it without you, Master."

"Indeed, you're the main hero here."

Y/n laughed as a tiny blush covered his ( color ) cheeks, "you both are too sweet sometimes. Now, if you'll excuse me! I'll go talk to Dr. Roman about our wish, ok?"

Both Arthur and Mordred nodded to their Master as Fujimaru ( along with Mash ) made their own escape. They left the scene in a hurry because they felt as if an argument was about to start ... and they would be right.

"You know, father .. I wouldn't mind if you died."

"You took the words right out of my mouth."

They glared at each other. For the past months, both servants couldn't help but to fall in love with their Master. He was cute. Nice. Kind. Had a selfless spirit. Cared for people around him. But he was still human. He got angry and annoyed and didn't hold back when he was pissed at you. He could be lazy when he wanted, but worked ourt every now and again. Not to mention that he was an excellent mage. Even going on to show off to Fujimaru here and there.

Yeah ..

The two were infatuated with their Master.

And for each passing singularity they complete, they continue to fight and compete with one another to see who their Master favors more.

Mordred, glaring harder at his father, crossed his arms over his chest, "it's about time we settle this once and for all. After Master wishes for his sister to be healed, we shall ask him to choose between us. Does this sound fair to you, father?"

Straightening up, Arthur nodded, "yes .. since Master doesn't like to see us fight or use our noble phantasms against one another .. I don't wish him to be angry with me, so ill accept this. And whoever he chooses, then that'll be the end of it. No more competing or arguing with one another about who our Master likes more."

"Agreed."

Y/n didn't know what was coming to him.