final.

Y/n found himself in bed again, the grail doing its job and completely healing his sister. They talked for awhile and even had lunch together, but for now Chaldea wanted to send her to a normal hospital so that their parents could watch over her.

Which made sense, she didn't need something like a Holy Grail wish to heal her anymore.

Even though I healed my sister, I still have a job to do.

But now that I've come to finish what I needed to ... what do I wish for now?

He closed his eyes in thought, but before he could get much thinking done. There was a knock at his door.

He could already tell who it would be.

"Come in!"

He couldn't hide the joy in his voice. It honestly felt like he was winning, and that nothing was going to ruin his-

"Master/master!"

Oh no .. I know this tone. Don't tell me they got into another fight ..

"Y - yes."

Both Arthur and Mordred held determined looks in their eyes. It made y/n want to shrink back in fear a bit. But he managed to hold his position on the bed. His lips setting into a tight line as he prepared himself for whatever argument he had to settle between them.

"Which of us do you prefer more?!"

Y/n had to process what Mordred just said. His mind on overdrive before he gained a blank look on his face, "eh?"

"Idiot," Arthur muttered, "you just had to phrase the question like that," he whacked his son up the head before turning to y/n with a kind smile.

"Master, what Mordred is trying to say is ... which of us do you like more?"

Which of them ... do I like ... more?

"Ugh - uhm - both?"

Mordred huffed before taking a seat on the bed. His body leaning into y/n's left side as he grabbed his chin to make y/n look him in the eyes, a smirk playing across his lips, "both isn't an answer, Master."

Y/n couldn't stop the blush from forming on his ( color ) cheeks. His words catching in his throat. Choking him. What was he supposed to say?!

Fuming slightly, Arthur sat on Y/n's right, the bed dipping ever so slightly as Arthur leaned into the young man too. His breath tickling y/n's ear, "you don't have to answer him, I already know it's me."

Ehh-!!! Why- why are they acting like this?!

Y/n wasn't stupid. And he liked to think he wasn't oblivious either.

He knew what was going on despite how his mind was panicking at the moment.

It was just ..

He didn't know how to react.

"Master."

"Master."

He closed his eyes, the blush on his ( color ) cheeks darkening and changing the coloration of his skin.

"I-"

He let his eyes slip open ever so slightly.

"I choose..."

Y/n already knew who he was going to choose. They were .. his sabers after all.