Scripted

Scene: Shanice found a video that was
saved in her device.

Only the sound of crickets may be heard in the peaceful night. Shanice feels exhausted and unhappy.

She walked over to her study table and turned on her computer. She needs to find a file to present in her class the next day.

As she was busy looking for it, she found a video that the file name was unfamiliar to her. She opened it and the screen flashes the face of Xiania - her bestfriend for eleven years.

This is what Xiania said in the video.

"Oh, hi! I don't know how to start this but here it is. By the time you see this video, I'm probably not here anymore. I just want to ask you how's life going these days? Have you improve your cooking skills? Does your cake tastes better now? Or have you mastered baking cookie? I don't know, I know that I'll miss you so much. I know you'll miss me too. Don't cry or don't even shed a tear. Be happy always, okay? I made this video in advance because I don't know how long will I live and I am not certain if I could say goodbye to you properly. Please don't loose your smile. Please stay healthy. Don't stress yourself too much. Don't drink too much because I will not be there to take you home. Be a good pastry chef, okay? I am rooting for you. Just know that I am up there cheering for you, looking after you. I love you so much, my best friend. Goodbye, Shanice."

Shanice forced herself not to shed a tear. She knows that Xiania wants her to be strong. She wants her to live a happy life.

Shanice: I miss you so much, wish you were here with me. Rest in peace, my
day one.

After saying those words, Shanice turned off her computer; feeling motivated to do great things.