(280) Tall And Handsome Uncle Of Theirs

When Ms. Lin Ping took off, she handed all of her assets over to Lin Yiyi and watched Lin Yiyi take them over pressure-free.

While Ms. Lin Ping might be a carefree one, Lin Yiyi did not forget that this lady also had another son!

With that, Ms. Lin Ping waved her hand in disdain. “He will inherit his father’s assets.”

Mr. Gu Chengyi’s company was located overseas and his son, naturally, also stayed overseas ever since he had taken over the family business.

Gu Jiashu, the name that had appeared only twice in the novel, almost never returned to China. He had only returned to China twice – once for Lin Yiyi’s wedding and the other time, Lin Shanshan’s. He didn’t even bother to travel back for Lin Yuran and Lu Siyuan’s weddings.

Neither Lin Yuran nor Lu Siyuan wanted to say much about this tall and handsome uncle of theirs who sounded like a person right out of a novel.

Lin Yiyi was the only one who knew the role of this man in the original novel. He had saved Lin Yuran and Lin Shanshan’s lives!

Mr. Gu Chengyi passed away before Ms. Lin Ping. After Lin Yiyi had put Ms. Lin Ping to rest and returned to China, she divided up both Ms. Lin Ping and her own assets.

Lin Shanshan was a simple one and did not like to be tied down. Lin Yiyi gave her the real estate and all of the cash on the books along with the shares from Ms. Lin Ping’s company.

They would be managed by professionals, and all Lin Shanshan needed to do was to collect the dividends and nothing else.

Most importantly, Lin Shanshan enjoyed acting and propping up a company was not the pressure that should belong to a teenage girl.

By the time Lin Shanshan was of age and had the ability to make her own decisions and take on the responsibilities, Lin Yiyi would be supportive of whatever decisions that Lin Shanshan would make.

As for her two sons, Lin Muran already succeeded Xinri Media, and he had his own public company on top of that. There was nothing for her to worry about.

Lu Siyuan was still young. Not to mention that Lu Xun had also started a few other companies.

Even without Lu Xun’s arrangements, it wouldn’t hurt a boy to carve his own path. Lin Yiyi wasn’t going to let herself be bothered by that!

She was to enjoy good food and happy moments in this lifetime and be a little fairy with sons and daughter.

Settling Lin Yuran, who was destined toward a tragic end, and saving all of the money for Lin Shanshan, Lin Yiyi felt that she had concluded the original novel nicely.

However, their story would only end when they had tagged on a final touch to the end of the original novel.