(281) This Was what His Little Foolish Girl Referred To As "easy going"?

It was a big deal that rattled the entire family when Lin Shanshan brought her boyfriend home. Even Ms. Lin Ping and her husband said they’d return to China and must meet Shanshan’s boyfriend and offered up their advice to her.

Lin Shanshan, being the only girl in her generation, had been doted upon by everyone her entire life. Who would ever dare to mistreat her, even oh so slightly, ever?

How would she be happy if she didn’t find a man who would be nice enough to her?

As such, when she brought home her dentist boyfriend, it was like a 3-party interview scene coming straight out of a historical drama. It was sufficient enough to scare many away.

Lin Shanshan was the little princess of both the Lin and Lu families. Many famous celebrities with a lot of followers also followed her of their own accord. Regardless of her fame or her family background, everybody thought she would either pick someone who was also in the entertainment circle or in the business world.

But this lady here, went and picked a dentist for herself!

Lu Mingzhe and Lin Yuran didn’t say anything out loud, but both of them had the same idea – how dare a little dentist dream of marrying their little sister! Only when pigs can fly!

By this time, the two of them had already arrived at the Lin’s mansion. Before Lin Shanshan got out of the car, she had even encouraged her boyfriend. “Don’t worry, my family is very easy going. I am sure they will like you.”

Is that so?

That surely did not look like the case!

Lu Mingzhe and Lin Yuran occupied both ends of the couch. One of them had a cup of tea in his hand. He looked past the couple and didn’t say a word. The other one had his arms crossed in front of him and had a cold look.

A certain dentist even acutely picked up killing intent from the expressionless faces of these two big brothers.

This was what his little foolish girl referred to as “easy going”?

He wondered whether she truly understood the concept of “easy going”?

Finally, Lu Mingzhe put down his cup of tea. Sighing to himself, he was the first to break the silence. “How long have you two been together?”

Everything was fine and dandy until he opened his mouth. As soon as he had started, Lin Yuran was displeased. He raised his brows and mocked, “Who is Shanshan’s brother here? You or me?”

Then, turning toward the dentist who was sitting there properly, he lifted his very reserved chin and said in a cold and noble tone, “Speak. What is going on with the two of you.”

“You are Shanshan’s brother, of course,” said Lu Mingzhe without any grievance.

And, right when Lin Yuran relaxed his brows and eyes and seemingly feeling a bit prideful, Lu Mingzhe added, “But, legally speaking, so am I.”

“You sure know how to make your presence known.”

This person was still as much of a jerk as the first day they met!

A certain dentist, “… …”

He watched as the two bosses started battling each other as though there was nobody else. They seemed to have already forgotten all about him completely.

Finally, Lin Shanshan, who had left him to field artillery fire from her brothers all by his lonesome, had brought her parents and her grandparents downstairs. She was practically his savior right now, okay? He was so touched that he could feel tears welling up in his eyes.

Truth was, Lin Yiyi was quite looking forward to meeting this little boyfriend.

Unlike the others, she was greatly relieved by the fact that, as opposed to the original novel, Lin Shanshan had become siblings with Lu Mingzhe and only developed feelings for a brother toward Lu Mingzhe. That being said, as long as the two of them were still single, Lin Yiyi had always felt that things were not yet concluded and not all of fate had been altered.

Until the day that Lin Shanshan announced that she would be bringing home her boyfriend!