Nest

The webtoon about a bug spray that fuses the user with the insect that they try to kill. The webtoon with a hidden city which gives these people a place to call.
The webtoon in which there is a group of people with the desire to remove humanity and replace it with a new kingdom, where the strong dominate over the weak.
I've been reincarnated into this universe...

...

"Sorry I'm.. what?" Not only did I become a girl, I've become one made out of rubber. Just when I thought it couldn't get any weirder. I thought my life would be normal.. just this once. My parents held me in their clutches, I felt somewhat better after a while. The nurse signalled for me to sit down next to her.

Letting go I walked back over to the bed to sit down. After looking through some documents she turned back towards me. "After taking some DNA samples, we have found that the insect you fused with was a unique variant of cockroach. It's only been documented one other time... but that was a long time ago."

I remained still, waiting for her to continue. "Like the normal cockroach it has high strength and speed, however its entire body is made out of a rubber-like material. Even to this day, we still don't know exactly how it lives. The one downside is that its regenerative capabilities are weaker, but it makes up for it with its ability to harden its body."

So basically I've become Luffy from One Piece... THAT'S SO COOL! If I'm creative with the attacks just like Luffy, I'll be strong as all hell. Despite the fact that I was happy about what I could possibly do, that doesn't answer why I became a girl in the first place. "That's cool and all, but why did I turn into a girl?"

"Well, the most accurate conclusion we came to is that you fused completely with it. During your body's change into rubber, in order for it to be a 100% fusion your sex was forced to change. As we suspected, the unnamed cockroach was female."

'Sigh.. is this my punishment for getting hit by that truck, or is it something else?' After taking in all the information I sat there for a minute. Couldn't I just go back home and live my life normally? Go to college and meet some new friends? Does it really matter if I've changed?

"...Is it alright if I step outside to talk to my parents?" She nodded her head. When I got up, the unfamiliar weight made me unstable. To steady myself I planted both feet firmly on the ground. Once I was comfortable I vacated the room with my parents in tow. The door sealed shut.

Standing there with my head down, I didn't know what to think or even say. 'Are they going to be mad at me? Are they going to call me a freak?.. a monster?' My hands tensed up and with that I felt my emotions going out of control again. A rush of energy flowed towards my eyes, they must have gone red again. The silence suffocated all my senses. "I'm so sorr..."

Two pairs of arms wrapped around me. It caught me by surprise. All emotion came to a halt, my eyes returning to normal. "It doesn't matter what you've become... me and your mother will love you for all eternity!" Father's voice flowed into my head, it was familiar, it was nostalgic. My vision suddenly became blurry. I tried to make it go away, but it wouldn't, water dripped down my face. I finally remembered something from a long time ago.

'No matter what, just know that me and your mother will love you matter where you decide to go.' That's what 'he' said, all those years ago. I couldn't hold it in anymore. "I.. I'm so sorry!" My voice came out, but it was filled with regret and grief. I wasn't sure who I was apologising to, I just knew that it was all I could do at that moment.

Even though I may not be there anymore, they'll still love me and that's the only thing that matters..

...

I lay there on the hospital bed for a while, I was told that I would be discharged soon. I'll have to say goodbye, I'll be heading to Nest after all. Even though I already knew, I was told about Cinderella, the key to changing me back.