~Prologue~

Welcome to the most popular High School in America, where everyone supposedly gets along with each other...
Where everyone works as a team...
Or so they say...

~3rd Persons P.O.V~
***7th Grade***

Anthony, Mari, Caitlin, Mollie and Marrissa had all been best friends since 6th grade, and now they were in High school, they thought their friendships would sever, yet they also thought that maybe they'd stay the same. 7th Grade was probably going to be one of the hardest year of their school lives, it could affect their future and maybe their lives altogether...

Everyone had their own group of close friends. Even though they were all friends, they hung out with their best friends more. They all agreed on having their own tables at lunch with their group of friends. They'd still hang out with each other though...

The one thing that Anthony and Mari didn't have were...

Relationships...

They were too scared to do so as they thought people would judge them... So they both stayed as they were... Single...

Would their whole lives change?
Or would it all stay the same?
Find out in the next chapter.

~~~
(A/N)

Hey guys, I'm sorry this was short but I kinda didn't know how to start it... The chapters will be longer and better though! Stay tuned!