Another Author's Note. Read if you need info on the story XD

Hai guys :3

Once again, sorry for not updating. 

Chapter 5 would have been up a while ago, but Caitlin and I found out the news about Daniel... And it hit me pretty hard... So, I took a bit of a break from Social Media, unless it was talking to Caitlin.

Anyway,
I feel like there has been a confusion with some things. So this author's note is to pit it right XD

1. Why is fnaf out when they're in 7th Grade

Well, we are pretending that it's 2015 and the fnaf games have been released, but none of the youtubers have proper channels yet. But, as the story progresses, they will create them. Sorry about the confusion on that!

2. The descriptions of our 3 OC's

I know we didn't describe them very well, so I may as well describe the 3 properly now XD

Caitlin is an 11 year old with ginger hair and green eyes. She wears big hipster glasses and has pretty pale skin. She wears whatever is comfortable, outside if school and doesn't care what people think about her. Yet, sometimes, it does bother her. Her hair goes just past her waist, and she normally ties it up in a high ponytail. She isn't one for a lot of makeup. Mascara is pretty much all she wears, makeup wise.

She is pretty hyperactive and random, yet seep down she is a really kindhearted person. Her boyfriend, currently, is Noah, or as we like to call him, Arky-Kun XD
Her birthday is on the 11th of October, yes she shares a birthday with the legendary, Rhett McLaughlin!
She likes video games and is a tomboy.

Marrissa is a twelve year old with brown hair and blue eyes. She wears a Naruto, Uchiha necklace around her neck and has pale, yet tanned skin. Like Caitlin, she wears whatever is comfortable outside of school and doesn't care what people think about her. Her hair goes up to her kidneys, and she, also, ties it up. She isn't one for makeup, either and so, just wears mascara, like Caitlin.

She is the calm and collected, tomboy type. Her boyfriend is, currently, Ken. Her sister is Mollie,  who is 13 months younger than her.
Her birthday is on the 24th of September.
She loves anime, manga and video games.

Mollie is an 11 year old with dirtyish blonde hair and blue eyes. She wears a necklace, with the youtube logo on it, around her neck and also has pale skin. Like the other two, she wears whatever is comfortable, outside of school, and doesn't care what people think about her. Yet, like Caitlin, sometimes it bothers her. Her hair goes to her mid-thighs and she ties it into pigtails. She isn't one for too much makeup, but she wears mascara and sometimes lip gloss, or light pink lipstick.

She is the hyper, 'cute' and random type, but if you make her angry, you'll regret it. She is not a dumb blonde like people think, n's he's actually pretty smart. Her boyfriend, currently,  is Felix.  Her sister is Marrissa.
Her birthday is the 4th of November,  a day before bonfire night.
She is quite a tomboy and loves to draw and play video games.

There you go XD

3. What new youtubers are you adding in?

Well, there's a lot, I guess. XP

. Boyinaband or Dave
. Muyskerm or Bob
. Jacksfilms or Jack
. J-Fred or Joey
. Matthias or, well Matthias
. Natewantstobattle or Nate
. Paint or Jon
. BrizzyVoices or, um...
. Rhett and Link
. Lordminion777 or Wade
. Syndicate or Tom
. Cyndagoor Ryan and Daniel... In memory of Daniel, rest in peace... ;-;

And yeah, if there is any more confusion about this, please comment and ill answer it in the next author's note

Also, a big shout out to @KyleSomerville5 for getting me back into Dan and Phil! :D

Thanks for reading, and stay tuned!

~Mollie~

P.S

That picture though XDDDD