Chapter Four- The Drama Assignment (Part three)

(A/N)

So we have had a better idea! Caitlin works on one chapter while I work on the other! That way, we will update quicker! This is where you will be joining Ryan Higa and his group of Action friends. :P Enjoy! It will go back to normal afterwards though. Please read the authors note at the end!

~Ryan's P.O.V~

It had all ready been decided, we were going to mine. "Let's go!"

~ Le Time Skip brought to you by Greg's Moustache~

We made it to my house after many stops because Greg wanted me to give him a piggyback ride. Eventually I persuaded Sean to give him one. Huehuehue. That was suppose to be my evil laugh if you didn't know. Hehe...

~Sean's P.O.V~

I can't believe I had to give Greg a piggyback ride... Thanks a lot Ryan, I appreciate it... A lot. I sighed as I sat on Ryan's couch. Man I was worn out... What in the world does Greg eat?! Geez...

"Geez Greg, what do you eat, man?!" I asked. "I eat edible food, thank you very much!" He replied. Ryan chuckled.

~Shane's P.O.V~

"Ladies, Ladies, break it up! Your both pretty, happy now?" I said in my Shanaynay voice. I heard Ryan chuckle as I sat down.

~Another Time Skip brought to you by Shanaynay and her attitude.~
~Ryan's P.O.V~

T'was the night before Christmas- :P

It was time to practice and get the costumes done. I can't believe it took an hour to decide on what we were doing. A fan made version of the Avengers. It was gonna be awesome! Especially if I was gonna be Iron Man! Muhahahaha!

~Matthew's P.O.V~

I volunteered to play Thor in our movie seen as though no one really wanted to be him. He's not THAT bad! I am starting to grow in Thor, he's pretty cool when you think of it! I don't know what everyone's deal is. There was a argument who was going to be hulk, captain America and stuff, eh I'm special! IM THOR!

~Sean's P.O.V~

Since I had the steadiest hands, I got voted to be the camera man! I had no problem with this so it was good for me. When I was about 8 I got a camera and did little sketches with one of my best friends Ryan Higa. As we got a bit older Ryan made a Channel called HigaTV and we had our own segment I guess. It was called... Well... Sean's room because that was where we filmed it. And in most videos up to now, I have been the camera man, so I have a bit of experience.

~Kalel's P.O.V~

GR!!! WHY DID I HAVE TO BE AWAY FROM ANTHONY?! WHO KNOWS WHAT THAT IAN GUY COULD DO TO HIM!!! HE WILL PROBABLY RAPE HIM!!! HAVE YOU SEEN HIS PAEDOPHILE, BOWL HAIRCUT?!?!? I'LL KILL HIM!!! I SWEAR!!! GRRRR!!! I HATE HIM!!!

~Melanie's P.O.V~

Kalel looks angry... Angrier than normal... She walked over to me, grabbing my butt, it was weird.. But felt quite nice... WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING?! I mentally slapped myself and cleared my throat. "W..why did you do that K?" She just winked at me and walked into another room. Okay... I'm pretty scared now... Kalel is creeping me out... What's making her do this..? Is she possessed? KALEL!!! PLEASE DON'T BE POSSESSED!!!

~Greg's P.O.V~

I AM THE HULK!!!! HULK SMASH MOTHER FIRETUCKERS!!!!!!!! It must be my moustache... Huehuehue! HASHTAG SO EVIL!!! Who hasn't had a dream about being a super strong, massive green monster?!? I KNOW I HAVE!!! The special effects are going to be amazing bitch!!! WOOHOO!!! SPECIAL EFFECTS!!! SPECIAL EFFECTS!!! SPECIAL EFFECTS!!! WOOHOO!!! IM GONNA BE GREEN AND STRONG!!! YASSSSSSSSS!!! I AM HU-ULK, I AM HU-ULK!!! WOOHOO!!! Ok.. I'm ok now.. I got a little worked up then. Ahaha... Okay Greg, breath...

~Shane's P.O.V~

Greg was acting a little strange ever since he got his part, Hulk. Hmmm... Maybe he... Maybe he is turning into the hulk! Or he's just getting into his role. I totally think it's the first one! That one has to be true!

I got the part to play Hawkeye, the archer guy! That's pretty cool, right? I can't moan because i actually got a part at least! If I didn't get a part, I'd be stuck with Casper, watching them do everything... But if you know me, I need to be in the spotlight because if I'm not, my shanaynay side comes out. I'm the starrrrr! Of course! They'd fail without me! Okay, maybe I'm being a bit bias... Ah well!

~Kalel's P.O.V~

I got the part as Black Widow! I wanted the part as Ms. Marvel but Melanie got her... Oh well, at least I got a part!

(A/N)

Well forget the other idea at the top XD we ran out of ideas for this chapter, so here you go! We can finally get onto chapter 5 XD Also, we have entered this book into the Watty awards! Yay! X3

Thanks for reading and putting up with the long waits between chapters! We will try to update quicker in the future! But for now...

Stay tuned!