Chapter Four- The Drama Assignment (Part one)

(A/N)

Finally! A new chapter XD Hope you enjoy!

~Mollie's P.O.V~

Felix and I walked to drama, hand in hand. The door was open showing the welcoming smiles of Caitlin and Noah. "Arky-Kunnnnn! Caitlin-Channnn!" Felix yelled, happily. I just smiled at how cute he was, I was the luckiest girl in the world, but sometimes i see Ryan (Ryan is part of the 'cool' gang) staring at his..... His.... Ass.... Well, I can't blame him, Felix does have a nice pair of buns.

~Noah's P.O.V~

I signalled for Marrissa and Ken to come sit with Caitlin, Mollie, Felix and I. I saw her nod as they both walked over, Ken sitting next to Felix and Marrissa sitting next to Ken. I put my arm around Caitlin as our teacher, Miss Clyde, came in smiling, as per usual. She was always so happy, one of my favourite teachers. "Class! Today I have a special assignment for you all!..." She began. Oh great... An assignment... We'd better get to pick our groups... "We will be making a short film in groups of 10! So if you can't do maths that's 3 groups. HAHAHAHA."

I sighed in relief, I can be with Caitlin! "CHOOSE YOUR GROUP QUICKLY!!!!"

~Third person P.O.V~

Everyone rushed to get into their group of friends.

The three groups were:

Group 1:

Anthony
Ian
Mollie
Felix
Marrissa
Ken
Caitlin
Noah
Mark
Keith

Group 2:

Dan
Phil
Ryan (Cry)
Colleen
Zoella
Joe
Casper
Marcus
Alfie
Mari

Group 3:

Ryan H
Greg
Sean (Not Jacksepticeye!)
Wez
Flitz
Joey
Shane
Kalel
Melanie
Matthew (Santoro)

~Toby's P.O.V~

Crap, I'm late for drama! At least our teacher is calm about being late. I literally ran through the door too see everyone in groups. Miss Clyde looked at me and sighed. "Late again I see Mr. Turner..." I chuckled, scratching the back of my neck sheepishly. "Sorry Miss Clyde... Won't happen again, I promise!"

She sighed again, nodding in understanding. I smiled slightly. "Pick a group Mr. Turner, they will explain what we are doing." I nodded, looking around at the 3 groups. I decided to pick Anthony's group because why not?

~Anthony's P.O.V~

I saw Toby point his finger at our group, wow this is a good group! We would be sure to win! "One group does horror, one action and one comedy. Anthony, your group shall do Horror! Dan, you shall do Comedy! And Ryan, you shall do Action!" Miss Clyde said. "Now talk and get some ideas!" She added.

"I am giving you permission to leave school for the day to work on this... So be sensible!!!" She handed us a big heavy bag, with a note attached saying, 'do not open until you get to someone's house :) good luck!'

"Shall we go to mine?" I asked. Everyone nodded in unison so we all walked to my house sitting down on my 12 seater couch. "So... what's in the bag?" Ian's voice called out. I shrugged as I unzipped the big bag. "We will soon find out." I said.

~Mark's P.O.V~

I watched as Anthony unzipped the bag. I wonder what was in there... "A camera, a tripod, a microphone, a green screen, a mac book and directors board?" Anthony said in a questioning tone. "This is like making an actual movie!" Keith yelled, excitedly. "LETS GET TO IT THEN!!!" I shouted jumping up into my superman pose. Mollie stood up as well, jumping up and down, "YAY!!!" I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a coke can. "Markimoooo~ I want some coke toooo~" The blonde girl whined. "Don't you think you are giddy enough molliemooooooo~?" She giggled slightly. "Nooo~" I smiled and gave her a can of coke. Mollie is so cute!!!!

~Felix's P.O.V~

"Oi Mark, stop flirting with my girlfriend." I chuckled, enveloping her into a hug. "Flick" I looked up and see Caitlin had flicked me on my forehead. "BITCH!" I shouted. "I want to speak to my best friend thank you very much" she stuck her tongue out in a playful manner. I did a sassy click before sitting back down. "Just 'cause I'm to fab for you!" I said in my sassy diva voice.

~Caitlin's P.O.V~

"Mollie, Mark is flirting with you..." I said as quiet as I could. "He is?" She asked me, taking a sip of her coke. I nodded. "Only Noah likes me... I'm not complaining because he's amazing but he always forgets about me and hangs with Keith or Anthony..."

She chuckled, "Noahhhhh..?" Oh crap! She's getting Noah!! Act casual! I leaned on the wall with my elbow. "Yesssss?" He replied. "Can you, maybe, just maybe, show Caitlin some loove~?" Mollie asked, emphasising the love part. I was eternally screaming and the anticipation of what he s going to do is deadly... I just stood there smiling. Noah pushed up his glasses, standing up. He strode over to me, leaning on the door frame, 'sexily'. "Hey, baby." Mollie couldn't stop laughing. I stood there still smiling but give Mollie a playful evil glare. Wtf is he going to do now! That's only the beginning!!!!!!

He pulled me into a hug and laughed. "I love youu~!" I hugged him back. "I love youuuuuu toooo! And also your ark!" He giggled and kissed my cheek. Mollie laughed childishly, "KAWAIII!!!"

~Ian's P.O.V~

I walked to get a glass of water for Anthony and seen Noah kiss Caitlin on the cheek. Aww that is so cute! "KAWAIII!!!" I heard Mollie yell after giggling childishly. "Heh... Here's your water, Anthony." I chuckled, handing him his water and sitting back down. "Anyway, what shall we do the movie on?" I asked everyone. Toby raised his hand. "There's a super handsome hero who has to save the 3 dansels in distress from an inhumane killer!" He yelled. "And let me guess, the super handsome hero is you, Toby?" Mark asked. He nodded, grinning.

"How about Five Nights at Freddy's?" Mark suggested. I nodded in agreement. "Let's jumps care some Bishes!"

~Marrissa's P.O.V~

So it was decided... We were making a Five Nights at Freddy's movie. We needed to make these anamatronics look awesome! We'd be sure to win!

~Ken's P.O.V~

I wonder what this would turn out like..? The effects would be awesome! I'm in such an awesome group too!

~Keith's P.O.V~

"Hey, Anthony, where's the bathroom?" I asked Anthony, standing up. "Upstairs and it's the middle door on the left!" He answered. I nodded. "Thanks man." I made my way to the bathroom...

~Mark's P.O.V~

Yes! One of the games I'm awesome at! We get to make a movie on it! Woohoo! Jump scares! Woohoo! And I get to work with the most awesome people ever! That makes things even better! I can't wait to get started!

(A/N)

We decided to do this in parts so you can see what each group is doing! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Stay tuned!