chapter 1

Things were as per usual. Kaeya and Jean were doing lots of paperwork while Lisa was teaching Razor at her library. It was silent till klee entered Kaeya's office.

"Mr Kaeya! Can we go see Albedo?"

"Sorry klee. I can't. I have things to complete"

"Aww please!"

Kaeya giggled.

"Alright little one"

He pat Klee's head. He put down his pen and got up to go to drangonspine. Klee hasn't played with Albedo for a long time.

After hours of climbing and finding for Albedo's tent. They found it in a cave, under the mountain. It was warm inside. They entered the cave to find it empty. They waited for half an hour just for Albedo to be back.

"ALBEDO!!"

"Klee, how did you know I was here?"

"Kaeya and I found this place and thought maybe your place is here. It turns out it is cause we saw your experiments!"

"Its impressive I must say"

"Did you touch anything Klee?"

"Nope!!"

Albedo pretend that he didn't see Kaeya as his heartbeats rapidly whenever he looks at him. Albedo pat Klee's head and continued with his experiment.

"Albedo? Are you alright? Did I do something?"

"Shhh. Come closer Mr kaeya!"

Kaeya came closer to Klee so she could tell him what was wrong with Albedo. She whispered into Kaeya's ear with made him blush.

"Ahh I see. Then I'll just lay down on his futon and go to sleep"

"Ok! Night Mr Kaeya!"

It was night time and Klee fell asleep next to Kaeya. They were cuddling. Albedo was going to wake them up, but he didn't. He knew Kaeya was tired from working all night. Albedo lay another futon next to them the fell asleep after a few minutes later.