chapter 2

"Mr kaeya! Are you alright?"

"Ah....yes I'm fine. What brings you here klee?"

"Erm....big brother Albedo says that he misses you!"

Kaeya looked away. He was blushing.

"Miss me? It doesn't mean he's in love with me right?"

Kaeya thought to himself.

"Mr kaeya?"

"Ah! Yes!"

"So.....do you want to see big brother Albedo today? If you are, he told me to tell you that he's waiting for you at the tarvern"

"Oh thanks Klee"

Kaeya got up and left the Knights of Favonius to meet albedo. When he got to the winery, the first thing he saw was that bard clinging onto diluc.

"Are you guy's dating or what?"

"No. Did I told you not to come to my Tarven anymore?"

"Oh...uh...I was here to meet someone. You don't mind that do you?"

"Just hurry up"

Kaeya went to the upstairs of the Tarvern to see Albedo sitting at the back. He looks like he was staring into space.

"Albedo?"

Kaeya tap his shoulder. It made Albedo flinch. He didn't know that kaeya was there since there were a lot of thoughts going inside his head.

"Ah Mr Kaeya"

"Don't need to be formal, just Kaeya will do"

"Uh...ok"

There was a long awkward silence. Kaeya just keeps looking down as he couldn't look at Albedo's face. Just looking at his face makes his cheeks hot red.

"Hey erm....wanna order something?"

"Uh sure"

"Ok I'll order something, just wait here"

Albedo went to the down to order drinks. Poor him having to witness the bard and diluc making out.

"Uh...2 wines please"

"Here"

"Thanks"

Albedo went upstairs again with 2 bottles of wine in his hand.

"Uh....why did you order wine? I thought you didn't like nor drink alcohol"

"Oh this are for you"

"...Oh, uh, thanks"