part 3

warning, small nfsw. If you feel uncomfortable, you can skip this chapter.
Crds: g0ddesv3nt1 for helping me write this part. - A/n

Kaeya's Pov:

He was on top of me. I was suppose to be the top not him. The position we're in is making me want to kiss Albedo again.

"Albedo......"

"Shit! You look adorable. Weak and a blushing mess while I'm on top of you."

Albedo untied Kaeya's corset then slowly unbuttoned his white stained top. Albedo then touched Kaeya's nipple which made Kaeya moaned. He was sensitive.

"Ngh....Albedo...s-stop"
He stuttered.

Albedo kissed Kaeya's neck then slowly down to his body. Kaeya was moaning. He was sensitive to Albedo's touch.

"Albedo.....Albedo please,,I-I can't take it. Albedo?.....Albedo-San?"

Albedo had fallen asleep on Kaeya's chest. He was tired. Kaeya sat up and carried Albedo, bridal style onto his couch. Kaeya then buttoned up his shirt and picked up his corset from the floor and head to his room, which was on the second floor. He changed his clothes and lay on his bed.

".....ahh what the heck! Albedo...you...."

Kaeya still had an erection from what happened. Kaeya settled his erection before he slept.

All smuts would be written by: g0ddesv3nt1 -A/n