Chapter 10: Out Of Touch

Reese POV:

"Mmm good morning baby." I hear Maddy say from below me and I look down and see her looking up at me with a smile.

"Good morning my love. How'd you sleep?" I asked her as I rub her arm gently.

"Amazing, especially after that mind blowing sex." She replies with a smirk and I chuckle and nod.

"It had me seeing stars." I admitted with a smile and I see Maddy's smirk get wider.

"I knew I was fucking amazing but damn." She said while feeling impressed I'm herself and I laugh.

"Yeah your heaven amazing." I admit to her and she rubs her hand up and down my chest. "Uh, I think we should get out of here before we get kicked out." I state with a sigh as I remember we aren't at either one of our houses.

"Yeah your right." Maddy said as she got off of my chest and got up and I got up too. We walked to the bathroom and grabbed a toothpaste tube and a fresh pack of toothbrushes. I open the pack up and hand a toothbrush to Maddy and she hands one to me.

We begin to brush our teeth and get ready to leave.

1 hour later:

Maddy and I put our outfits back on from last night since we had no other clothes here.

After that we made sure we had all our belongings and left the room. We slowly walked down the stairs, not wanting anyone to come out and see us or hear us. Once we get to the bottom, we slowly walk to the back exit we're the yard is.

When we get outside, we walk around to the side entrance that's between the house and the fence. We fully exit Virgil's house and find my car still in his driveway. We then get in my car, buckle up and start up the car and leave.

I'm guessing Jules and Kat left with someone else.
——————————————————
Lexi and I just walked inside of Fez and Ash's store. It was a few days after the New Years party. Lexi wanted to put herself out there and try beer for the first time. Me being the good sister that I am, I decided to help her put herself out.

We both enter the store together and see Fez sitting on a table in front of the beer aisle.

"Lexi Howard. Lil homie." Fez said and he sounded nervous when he said Lexi's name but he dapped me up.

"Hi Fez." Lexi said with a small blush and awe, this is too cute.

"Hey man." I say as I pat his shoulder and I put my hands in my pockets.

"How you doin?" Fez asked Lexi as she walks up to him.

"Im good, um..." Lexi trailed off when Fez sat back and she looked at a girl who was sitting on the freezer.

"Hi, I'm Faye." The girl said and her voice was so slow and monotone just like Fez's. The girl had blonde hair, big lips with pink lipstick on and she looked slightly high.

"Im Lexi..." Lexi said with a smile and the girl known as Faye looks at me.

"Im Reese." I say as I wave at her and she slowly waves back at me.

"Are, are you guys..." Lexi asked with a raised eyebrow and she seemed a little sad.

"Yeah, no, she's just staying with me for a bit, but, but she's cool, though." Fez said while stuttering and wow, I've never seen him so nervous.

"What brings you out here anyway?" Fez asked Lexi and geez, it's like I'm not even here.

"Oh, my sister here is helping me to get myself out there so she decided to bring me down here." Lexi also said nervously while gesturing to me and I nod my head. Fez's eyes went wide.