Chapter 1

Chapter 1

ASL, Torture

" Devil Fruit/ Haki "

' Thoughts '

" Flashbacks "

" Person speaking "

Author Note - This is my second attempt to make my One Piece story, so I'm my first one I felt it could do much better but anyways, Dragon and Rena started the Revolutionary Army 3 year prior Luffy birth, so they were dangerous. You find out why Luffy met Ace and Sabo earlier, the birth of ASL with happens they become brothers, also all pirates went to set sail at 18 year old! Luffy would unlock his Haoshoku Haki before Shank came. As well Luffy best friend will be between Law and Zoro, and Ace

Wealth, Fame, Power, Gol. D Roger! The King of the Pirates, attained everything this world has to offer. The words be uttered just before his death drove people of the sea.

" My treasure! If you want it, you can have it! Find it! I left everything this world has to offer there!" Gol. D Rogers said as he was killed by the Marine

And so men and women head for the Grand Line ( Later the New World) in pursuit of their dreams! The world has truly entered a Great Pirate Era!

But what most people didn't know is that Roger had a little sister that was 19 year apart, when Roger went to sail his sister was born, but after at 15 she joined her brother Pirate crew, as a boy not far a son of a marine was born as well! This was boy was Monkey. D Dragon, or later on with be known as Dragon the most wanted criminal, and the sister of the Pirate king, was Gol. D Rena, who was the greatest swordswomen to ever existed, both found each other

As a man was ugly as all the people bow to him, as he had a evil smirk on his face. " You will be slave into you're death." This person was the World Government pride the Celestial Dragon.

Approximately 800 years before the current timeline, 20 royal families from different islands across the world formed an alliance to combat the Great Kingdom. After the 20 kingdom alliance was victorious, 19 of the 20 royal families relocated to the Holy Land of Mary Geoise, the city built at the top of the Red Line at the halfway point of the Grand Line, a location referred to as "the center of the world". Only the royal family of Arabasta Kingdom chose to stay in their homeland.

Over time, the royal families in Mary Geoise built up their alliance with more and more nations from across the Four Blue Seas and both halves of the Grand Line, eventually turning the alliance into the World Government known to exist today. The World Nobles are the direct descendants of these 19 families.

As descendants of the creators of the World Government, the World Nobles have the highest authority within the organization. They are free to do as they please without consequences, even commit heinous crimes, and if they are threatened in any way, they have the authority to summon a Marine Admiral to deal with the offending party.

When Dragon saw he was so disappointed and understand the Society of this world with those Celestial Dragon, or World noble. The women glared at him and punched him on the face with her punch which left a big black mark in the man face.

But when Dragon saw her, she was so beautiful, with her black dark gray eyes, she stood around 6'3 foot tall, with her pale skin tone but so of its tan, her especially her breast it was around d cup breast, her clothes considered in, a red, black kimono long sleeve with black pants, brown heel boots, a captain cloak with the clothes in black and gold. Bandage wrapped around her right hand and a black katana she had on her left arm, with a dark red slash the cord wrap was black. She has a you can tell but a small tattoo on her leg it's was roses. This women was Gol. D Rena!