Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Straw Hats v.s. Black Cat Pirates, Long time no see

" Devil Fruit/ Haki "

' Thoughts '

" Flashbacks "

" Person speaking "

Previously

"Why?" was all he asked. Kuro looked at him with a serious look on his face before he replied.

"He has ties to one of the four emperors," Kuro said making Jango's eyes widen. "I doubt he will get involved after all he is a pirate. However, if he does I will deal with him," Kuro said before he turned to leave. Jango stood up and turned to leave as well but spoke one last time before he left.

"Right, I'll have the boys on the North shore at daybreak to storm the village," he said before he walked off. Kuro didn't reply to what he said, he simply walked off as well.

Usopp and Luffy was there as Usopp eyes widen as what he was hearing from Klahadore " What?" he hissed at Klahadore

As he was going to warned about his village and Kaya but Luffy stop him. " It's pointless there not going to believe you." But Usopp didn't listen as he went to tell everyone

" Shit." Luffy muttered while then he went back to tell the others. About the attack tomorrow morning.

Back to the story

Luffy was walking back to his swordsman and orange navigator, where those three children were, as he was walking and felt back because he knows that Usopp is going to try and tell, Kaya, and his village but as he gathered information from the restaurant he, and his crew went he heard shouts of the old men.

" So Usopp the lier snipper hmm, sound like a good name, beside with his personality and battle attics he's will be a good way. It just his cowardly that annoys me, but he will be a great sniper like you Yasopp." Luffy said to himself as he found himself in the road he left, both Nami and Zoro

As the tree children and the man Kuro had with him as sleeping in the middle of the road, as he sighed.

Zoro and Nami notices Luffy just got here as he put his finger, to his mouth, to let them know not to make any noises, because of Jango, as both immediately nodded as Luffy waves his hand to follow him as Zoro, and Nami got the kids and took them with them. To keep them save.

As they were far away from Jango not see them right now, as Luffy leans against wooden gate. As he began to talk. " Tomorrow; the Black Cat Pirates are coming to kill Kaya." Nami gaped in shocked while Zoro didn't make a expression, as he understood.

" So that butler is the leader of Pirate crew?" Zoro asked his captain, Luffy nodded his head. " So are going to protect Kaya, or we just going to let them kill her."

Nami couldn't believe and what will Usopp do once he hears about this. She clutched her fist, which Luffy took a notice of it, and he knows something happened in her past and he doesn't blame hating on pirates, but the one thing he have to make sure that nobody hurting Nami.

" We will wait for Usopp, until then let's just rest for now. Beside he about to got heartbroken." Luffy passed the information to his crew mates but Nami was confused why Usopp is going to get heartbroken