Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Haki, Vinsmoke Reiju & Sanji

" Devil Fruit/ Haki "

' Thoughts '

" Flashbacks "

" Person speaking "

Disclaimer: I don't own One Piece... It's belongs to Eiichiro Oda

Previously

"Yeah, I was able to confirm our general area last night because the sky was clear and I could finally see all the stars. Feel free to confirm my positioning but if we sail south-west from here we'll spot it in about five or six days." Johnny nodded. "It's fairly close to the entrance to the Grand Line so a lot of strong pirates pass through those waters. Apparently a 'hawk-eyed' man has been seen at the restaurant before too." Johnny mentioned looking directly at Zoro.

"You don't say." Zoro grinned his eyes full of determination.

"Alright! Nami set a course for this Baratie place! Let's get ourselves some good food!" Luffy cheered while Nami playfully rolled her eyes.

' you can be ruthless captain but a child one to its hard to understand you Luffy.'

" Reiju why are you in the East blue you should be in the New World." Luffy whispered which nobody heard him.

"And a professional cook that can fight, remember?" Nami reminded and Luffy laughed.

"Shishishi, that too!" Luffy smiled as the crew adjusted their course. Next stop, the sea-going restaurant Baratie!

' Reiju Vinsmoke, you damn witch.' Luffy remember the night he had to leave Reiju 3 year ago.

At the Baratie

" Luffy, I miss you." A women said while sighed and remembered how him and her were.

' Luffy I know you're coming.'

Back to the story

Luffy looked at his crew and see all resting and decided it's time to show them what is Haki... But before anything, he went to draw his flag for his crew.

As he remembered that Usopp was an artist for drawing, and called for Usopp. " Oii Usopp come over here." As Usopp was shooting from the cannon ball but heard Luffy and went over to Luffy.

As Usopp walked over and noticed he was sitting down with a black flag and paints as he see why Luffy called him over here, as he had a huge grin on his face...

Before anything Usopp spoke first. " "Just leave the drawing to a pro!" Usopp boasted as he took up the brush with a blank black flag. Not too much later and Usopp had finished.

"It looks awesome!" Luffy cheered seeing his vision of their Jolly Roger come to life. Usopp did apparently have the artistic talent that Luffy lacked as he'd made Luffy's misshapen design into a proper Jolly Roger.

"Never doubt the skills of Usopp, the Master Artist!" Usopp declared with a smug smile.

"Now paint it on the main sail too!" Luffy declared making Usopp's eyes bug out.