Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Koby, Roronoa Zoro

" Devil Fruit/ Haki "

' Thoughts '

" Flashbacks "

" Person speaking "

Previously

But than marines went to kill after hearing information, from the world government to kill a boy with a straw hat to be know the son of the revolutionaries Dragon. Son

Along with Bluejam, or Sabo father went to bring back, with everyone happened, Luffy sacrifice himself to save Sabo but he fell in the ocean

When suddenly Shanks and Ben, saw him and Drowning, as both, jumped to save Luffy before he was going to drowning and a Sea-monster, was going to hit him as Shanks saved Luffy.

But in the end Shanks sacrifice his arm protecting Luffy, as he started to wake up

" Who are you?" Luffy asked as both Shanks started to saw him the straw hat then he remembered, almost a father figure in Shanks

As Shanks found out about the government went to kill his little cute Luffy, but he won't allow them, as he went back to the east blue to bring Luffy, back

But Luffy lost his memories, he's forgetting who is brother were along who was his grandfather.

Back to the story

It's been nearly 11 years since, that day, the day both Ace and Sabo lost their baby brother, and when Garp found out he was so hurt that he failed, he failed to raise his grandson, his blood, and especially he was scared on what Rena was going to do to him. Ace and Sabo were heartbroken, they couldn't believe it they failed as big brothers, they knew they will get stronger, but after what happened, Garp stayed in Foosha village, and trained both even harder and both learned to use Haki, at a only 13 year old, while Ace can use all 3 of Haki, and Sabo can use 2 of Haki. They trained hard, as Garp wanted to make them stronger because he knew neither of them were going to join the marines.

' Ace, I know you will never join, but I must make sure you can protect yourself, I can't lose anyone of the people I love, Luffy, I'm sorry.' Garp thought of the time he had with his grandson

While in Luffy, side, he's was traveling all around the New World, with the red hair pirate crew, he, dream about being the pirate king didn't change, after he lose all his memories expect for Shanks, and Uta, but the rest was a blank, but over the last 10 years Luffy, has been change, he's became smarter after join the crew.

Luffy was the 5th Commander, at 16 year old, on how extremely powerful he gotten, and he trained with everyone in the red hair pirate, with Ben, with studying about the sea, and how to analyze perfectly, knowing everything about the world history, other than the Void Century. He also knew more complicated words. His head no longer hurt while thinking, which was an accomplishment itself.

Yasopp taught Luffy to shoot a gun. Luffy was excited. He had seen how he shoot his enemies down from far far away. It was because of his urge to learn that made it easier for Yasopp to teach him. By the end, Luffy could shoot flies from hundreds of meters away. At his maximum, he could shoot bullets from a mile away.