Sports Festival! Start!

Aizawa smiled when he woke up to see his daughter asleep on the chair by his bed. He gently shook her awake.

"Selina. You should've waited at home."

She woke up and immediately hugged him, tears streaming down her face. "I didn't want to lose you too." she said, sobbing. "I was so scared... and so angry... and I almost killed that man. I almost became the monster he wanted me to become."

Aizawa gently hugged her back, patting her back gingerly. "You don't have to talk about it now."

"But I need to!" she looked at him "I'm starting to care for you too much! And if I tell you my past, at least then, you'll build up a wall between us and I don't have to hurt this much when I see you in pain."

Aizawa's eyes softened as he locked eyes with her. "No matter what happened in your past, no matter the things you did, the people you hurt, you turned out the way you are because of the things you've gone through. And if I care about you as much as I do, your past will not change a thing. I love you kid. I didn't want to get attached either but here we are."

"Even if I told you I killed someone?" she asked, and he saw the fear in her eyes, the fear of losing someone else by baring her past to them.

"If you told me that, I'd ask you to tell me everything that led up to it. You won't do something like that without reason and I don't believe you did it on purpose." Selina's lip quivered as she heard Aizawa's words. The words she always wanted to hear.

She sobbed into his shoulder and Aizawa's hug comforted her in a way she hasn't been comforted since the night her parents died.

When her sobs died down, Aizawa said "You told Recovery Girl that you needed to face your demons first? Well I want you to know that I'm ready to face them together with you. I'm here for you kid."

They heard a soft knock at the door.

"Come in." Aizawa said.

Tsukauchi entered the room. "Hello Eraserhead. Selina."

"Detective Tsukauchi. What brings you here?" Aizawa said.

"I came to check on Selina and then get her statement. All Might was worried because she didn't seem well when she left after carrying Midoriya to the nurse's office." Tsukauchi said.

"I was worried about dadzawa is all." Selina said.

"Did I come at a bad time?" Tsukauchi said.

"It's alright. You're one of the people I trust Detective. And when the time comes, I'd like to tell you my story too." Selina said.

"I'm quite honored to hear about your old world. I'll be waiting for that time. In the meantime, would you care to tell me what happened in USJ."

Selina told events as they happened, including her small exchange with the people of her old world.

"Thank you Selina. Now I'll leave you two. I have a lot of paperwork to go through." Tsukauchi said and left the room.

"So you're leaving soon?" Aizawa asked.

"I thought I'd jump at the possibility of going back but now, with you, Nezu and Granny Chiyo in this world...I'm not so sure. It will take them a while to get to me anyway. I'll think it over." Selina said.

"I'll respect whatever decision you make kid. Now go home and get some rest. You need it. You can visit me tomorrow." Aizawa said.

"Okay. I'll see you first thing in the morning." she paused by the doorway and said "I love you dad."

Aizawa smiled the largest he had in a while as she left.