RANBOO. insults♡

(Just listen to the chorus)
You and ranboo just finished playing FNAF while streaming, both of you are very stubborn and start a (funny and harmless) argument.
(In yours and ranboos room)
"I do NOT scream like a girl, in fact i didn't scream at all." Ranboo said pretending to be hurt at the fact you said said he screams like a little girl. "Yeah, yeah whatever helps you and your ego sleep at night." Y/n said trying so very hard not to laugh.

Ranboo knew he was going to loose the fight, so he instead started making fun of you (humorously of course). "Shortie."he mumbled knowing you'd hear. You look at him with a fake hurt look on your face then did something you would regret so after. "Oh yeah, fluffboo." You smirk in you victory, or the victory you thought you had.

Ranboo looks at you immediately knowing what he's going to do. He evily smiles at you and slowly makes his way to the spray bottle you have in your room. Your smirk immediately falls and as soon a ranboo touches the bottle you sprint out of the room and into the backyard with ranboo on your heels because of how tall he is. Soon enough he picks you up and hold you close to him. "AAAAHHHH PUT ME DOWN!!!! You win!!!" You say wanting to get off, ranboo laughs and brings you inside and into the living room.

 "AAAAHHHH PUT ME DOWN!!!! You win!!!" You say wanting to get off, ranboo laughs and brings you inside and into the living room

( This is how he picked you up).
He sets you down on the couch and sits with you. He puts his arm around your shoulders and you put your head on his chest listening to his heart beat, which calms you down to the point of sleep. Ranboo looks down and smiles softly at you and hugs you closer. Soon enough he falls asleep to the sound of you soft breathing.

A/N I'm very nervous cause this is my first book. If you have an idea put it here and I will look and try to make it😁 I hope you like it and sorry if there are any mistakes in the spelling. HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY💚💚💚