SAPNAP. fireworks♡

(You live in Florida for this one)

You and sapnap were walking to a field during the fourth of July with a backpack full of fireworks and the liter in you pocket. (Verry specific I know but it's important😉)

"Are we there yet?" You playfully whine while smirking, "yes we're almost there slow-poke." He teased, " oh really?" You say. All the sudden you sprint ahead of him, making him stop in his tracks at how fast you are, then he smirks and runs after you, trying to catch up.

You end up getting there first!! You fall to the ground and raise both hands in the air in victory (does that make sense?) "I...win!" You say very much out of breath. "Yes, yes you won" sapnap says in a playfully annoyed tone. "Come on let's set up these fireworks!" He says very excited, "okay let me get a few of them from the backpack." You say, (he was wearing the backpack) you smirk getting an evily brilliant idea. You grab the loudest one in there and quickly go farther into the field and litting it, after that you run back to sapnap and hug him as a distraction.

..........BOOM is what was heard along with a high pitched scream. (You know the scream, right?) You bust out laughing as the screaming was from sapnap. "ITS NOT FUNNY!!! I JUST WASN'T EXPECTING THAT!!!" he screamed making you laugh even more. "Okay, okay, I'll try and stop laughing." You say still chuckling, "whatever, let's just set off the rest of the fireworks." He said rolling his eyes playfully.

(Time skip to setting off the last two fireworks because I'm lazy)

You set off the last of the fireworks run to sapnap and hug him saying a quick "I love you." And gimme returning it. You guys just look at the fireworks go off while hugging, and life couldn't be better.

(This is you and sapnap)

A/N
Hey you all hope your having a great day!!! I just wanted to say thank you for the 61 reads, it truly means alot to me. Anyways once again have a great day, make sure to eat and drink plenty of water, you all are awesome. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME😌