TOMMY. bugs♡

(Sorry for the wait)
You were sitting in the living room watching some of Tommy's funny video (cause your a simp🤫) and see tommy walking to the bathroom, of course you don't think anything of it, until......."EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!"

You jump up at the sound of Tommy screaming and sprint to the bathroom where he was, until he bumps into you running the opposite way. You look at him in worry and confusion and say, "what's wrong, what happend?" He looks at you like he saw a ghost with a knife and screams "THERES A SPIDER IN THE BATHROOM, GO KILL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You look at him for a few seconds until you burst out laughing "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOUR REALLY SCARED OF A LITTLE SPIDER!!!!!!" Tommy then paled even more then it had, "y/n/n (you nickname) it's not a small spider..... it's big." You look at him confused and before going into the bathroom you grab the spider spray/killer, when you get in you see this.....

" You look at him confused and before going into the bathroom you grab the spider spray/killer, when you get in you see this

You look at it in disust before spraying it with the spider killer. It immediately dies and you wash it down the drain, then shiver in disust. You turn around and leave the bathroom looking at tommy who is looking at you in hope you killed it. "Calm down its dead and down the drain." He sighs in relief then hugs you like his life depended on it. "Thank you so much." He says, you chuckle and hug him back, "why don't we go into the living room and relax." You say trying to get him to relax. "Okay but first I REALLY need to go to the bathroom."
You laugh and let go of him and go to the living room and sit down, waiting for Tommy to get back. When he does he sits down next to you and brings you close to him so he and hold you, to which you melt into and snuggle closer to him and relax after the eventful day.

A/N
Thank you for being patient with the updates, it's still a little hard to write so it will take me a little to write. Also I will be doing so stuff from Sunday to Saturday so I won't be posting then but I will try and post sometime this week but I make no promises. Thank you for your time😌