Chapter 2

It was 10pm and you were watching a movie in your room until you heard your phone ding, it was a TikTok notification.

"Who the fuck is user1345610?" You said to yourself. User1345610 had liked one of your videos and followed you. You checked their profile and they didnt post anything, you checked his following since they only had 2.

"Just me and... Kazuha._? Ohh, kazuha, he's from my poetry class!" You said as you checked Kazuhas following, he was following 'user1345610' , 'tomo_rules' , 'tartagliahasalongshlong' , 'Thoma..' , 'kamisato..ayatoo' , 'itto..has..titties' , 'cPtinbeiboU' , ' aEther._.com' and many more.

"Ptfff, tartagliahasalongsholng? WHAT ITTOHASTITTES?! IM DYING!!" You say while laughing "who on earth is Tartaglia??" You ask yourself while laughing. You followed kazuha and waited till he followed back, surprisingly he followed back immediately.

— — — — — — — —

10:12pm
November 23rd
[Kazuha._]

Kazuha._
Who are you.

Y/n
Whoa, calm down zuzu chill

Kazuha._
Oh. Hi y/n☺️

Y/n
WHAT?! HOW DID YOU KNOW😭

Kazuha._
Your the only person that calls me 'zuzu'

Y/n
Oh yeah
ANYWAYS who tf is 'tartaglia' 💀

Kazuha._
Oh thats ajax. He has different names: Ajax, Tartaglia, Childe and more im not aware of

Y/n
The betrayal💔

Kazuha._
?

Y/n
Who's user1345610?

Kazuha._
Why do you ask?

Y/n
Dk they just followed me and since you guys follow each other maybe you know them

Kazuha._
Oh! Ill be right back

Y/n
Okayyy

[User 1345610]

Kazuha._
Should i tell y/n who you are?

User 1345610
What, no! Why?!

Kazuha._
She's asking who you are

User 1345610
Dont you fucking dare, ill kill you if you do.

Kazuha._
Ok, ok chill Scara

User 1345610
Wtf where did u learn the word chill

Kazuha._
Oh from y/n

User 1345610
Okay..

[Kazuha._]

Kazuha._
Hes Scaramouche!

Y/n
I knew it😤

He is obsessed with me🙄

Kazuha._
Yeah..

You put your phone down and began thinking "scaramouche? Why him? I wonder why he followed me, is it cuz were classmates or something?" You continued to think about him until you began thinking romantic thoughts with him and you. "What?! No! This cannot be happening! Theres no way i like him!!" "Like who?" You heard your brother walk in "oh my god, GET OUT!" You threw something at him. "Nope, not until you tell who your talking about." He said as he caught the stuffed toy you threw at him.

"Sigh.. close the door" you gave up. He closed the door and sat on your bed. "So, who is it?" He asked "Zhongli if you don't shut up ill tell dad you when to a gay strip club." He was left speechless all he did was nod. "It's Scaramouche-" "WHAT?! HIM?! Y/N HES A PSYCHO! Y/N YOU DONT-" "Morax, let me speak!" You snapped "wait, i dont have anything else to say lol, you can say what you wanted to say" you said scratching the back of your head.

"As i was saying,, if you end up dating it wont end well, i had him in my last class, he's mental." He said brushing the hair off my face "but he's a transfer student, he came from Inazuma didnt he?" You slapped his hand away "ugh, you'll find out your self, idiot." He left you room.