Chapter 26

[Husbando]
2:14pm
December 18

Husbando
Y/n

Y/n
YESSS?

Husbando
Are you ready yet?

Ive been waiting for you for almost 15 mins.

Y/n
IM SORRY I GOT CARRIED AWAY WATCHING SOUTH PARK

Husbando
Is it that show where those kids swear?

Y/n
Yeah lol

Husbando
Ass show.

Y/n
ITS NOT ASS MF I LOVE IT

RAHHHHHH

Husbando
..

Y/n
Ok ok im done

IM PUTTING MY SHOES ON RN

Husbando
Good

Y/n
OK THERE ILL BE THERE IN ABT 5 MINS OK?

Husbando
Okay

Bye ily

Y/n
Whar

OMG ILYT 😭❤️

Husbando
Just get going

Y/n
OK OK ILYSMSMSM

Husbando
Ilyt
Liked by Y/n

— — — — — — — —

I was putting on my shoes when i got a message. I thought it was Scaramouche so i opened the message but it wasn't from him, it was some unknown id person. I didn't bother to see what they said so i put my phone back in my pocket and left the house. My dad wasn't there thankfully, because if he was there he would be asking me a ton of questions.

I left the house, locked the door and ran to the bus stop.

"Im here! Im here— oof!" I bumped into a a girl and fell on my butt (butt is such a funny word lmao). "Im sorry! I didn't mean to— wait.. Mona?" I looked up at her and she glared at me. "What the fuck did i do to you?" I thought looking straight at her. "I said im sorry, you don't have to pirce two holes in my skull." She chuckled sarcastically at my words and turned to me, making that dramatic hair flip. "Mf last week you couldn't even look at me in the eyes. What the fuck is going on."  I tilted my head slightly. "AND ALSO WHERE IS SCARA?!" .

"Listen Y/n, i know you and Scaramouche are dating and stuff i just want you to know that he didn't get over me. He's just dating you to get me out of his head." She said looking at me with a blank look on her face. "What the actual fuck are you talking about?" Scaramouche said from behind Mona. He grabbed her shoulder and turned her around so she can face him. "I don't know and don't care where you got these lies but you seriously need to stop." He sighed.

That's all? I was expecting more from him but its fine. "Lets just go Y/n." He let go of her and walked to me and stood beside me, holding my hand. "Going on a date, huh? Let me guess.. the arcade? He used to take me there all the time. We used to have so much fun taking pictures in the Photo Booth. I even have the pictures in my wallet!" The opened her purse and took out her wallet, showing me the pictures. "Don't... show her those.." he raised his hand to take the wallet from her but took his hand back. "Why not? You don't want her to know how happy you were with me? How many times you used to tell me that you loved me, how many times we face timed and for how many hours we used to talk?" At this point i was at the verge of tears. This was just way too much for me. I gripped on Scaramouche's hand and tried to fight tears.

"Tell her. Tell her how much you used to smile and laugh when you were with me—" "until you ruined it! You were the one that flirted with other guys! I loved you until i saw you bite your lip while checking out some waiter!" He interrupted her. She stayed silent for a little while but then spoke up. "See? You cant even get over me. I know you still love me Scaramouche." She sighed. "Please just shut up." Scaramouche muttered. Now im really thinking about it. What if Scaramouche still loved her? What if he actually started dating me because he wanted to get over me? The bus came just then but no matter how much Scaramouche pulled my hand for me to get in the bus i wouldn't budge.

"Let it sink in for a little Y/n. He doesn't love you." She walked into the bus and i let go of Scaramouche's hand and inhaled sharply. "Don't tell me you actually believe her.. I love you Y/n, please understand that." He said caressing my cheek. "I think.. i need to go home. Sorry." I mumbled and stepped back. "Yeah. Maybe we'll go out another time." He chuckled nervously. "We'll see." I sighed. He nodded and we walked different directions.

— — — — — — — —

[Husbando]
10:34am
December 19

Y/n
Scara i just need some time to think about what happened yesterday

Husbando
That's fine

Take your time

But please don't leave me.

Y/n
I wont

Don't worry lmao

Husbando
Good

Just remember this

I love you, i really do

Y/n
I love you too moochie

i just need some time

Listen ill tell you if anything happens

I love you

Husbando
I love you too
Read 10:38am

‧₊₊˚
—————————
This chapter got me giggling and shi its so crony LMAO

Also sry to the person that wanted a Valentine's Day special i was kinda feeling some angst 🤪

Anyways bye I LOVE U ALL SMMM <3 AND SORRY AGAIN FOR NOT MAKING THE VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL 😭 (sushwdnwj or smth like that, i promise ill make it up to you🔥)

I started to get scared of the comments so I changed it a little 😰