Chapter 19

"GET OUT!" The bus driver yelled. Every one started walking out of the bus and saying bye to the bus driver. "We should go." You said nudging Scaramouche that wasn't moving an inch "just wait." He said blankly. "What??" You thought, "wait for what?" You replied "..." so response. "Typical Scaramouche" you rolled your eyes.

Everyone got off the bus, including the bus driver while you and Scaramouche were waiting for absolutely nothing. He suddenly pulled out something from his backpack. "What is tha.. SCARAMOUCHE. WHAT IS THAT?!" You panicked when you saw him pull out a small plastic bag filled with a white powder. "Huh? What's what?" He asked genuinely confused. "That powder." You pointed at the plastic bag, in response he started laughing "do you really think i do drugs?" He looked at you as the laugh faded into a smile "well.." you looked away "Y/n. Don't tell anyone, okay?" He opened the small plastic bag "wha.." you looked back at him and saw him with a croissant on his hand

"PTFF. Your really dumb sometimes, you know that right?" He sprinkled the power on the croissant "ouch." You thought. "Mm.. your my dumbass." He took a bite out of the croissant. "OKAY UHM WOW." You tired not to turn tomato red "Just one question." You stared at him "hm?" He hummed out "who the fuck keep's croissant's in their bag?" "Ugh. This is too sweet—" he stopped talking and turned to you."Oh yeah?" He took your bag and opened it.

"Ramen. Fucking ramen." He took out the chicken flavored ramen out of your bag "WELL.. i was planning on eating those with Itto and the others." You pouted your lips slightly "Where the fuck are you going to boil the water?" "SCARAMOUCHE!" You yelled making him flinch "WHAT?!" He yelled back "WE NEED TO GO!" You stood up and crossed the seat that was in front of you "oof!" A thud sound was made when you fell on the seat.

"Wha.. Ill carry your bag, you check if the doors can open." He put his and your bag on both his shoulders while you stood up and walked over to the buttons. "Which one opens the doors.. ah! There it is!" You pressed the button to open the doors and they opened. "Scaramoochie!! The doors opened!" You turned to him "ugh! Fucking hell what do you keep in this bag." He says under his breath "Im coming!" He walks over to you. "Alright, lets go." He exhales as you got off the bus. "You can give me my—" "HEY! WHAT ARE YOU KIDS DOING IN THERE?!" The guard yelled running over to you guys "shit." Scaramouche let go of your bag and his on the floor and grabbed you wrist and started running

"Hah! Fuck.." he panted "phew!!" You exhaled as you looked around the shed you two ran in "What is this place?" You said walking over to the shelf's "its the uh,, shed, i think." He tries catching his breath. "Hm." You hummed out. "Should we just ditch?" He asked after finally catching his breath "ditch what?" You turned to him "ditch school, what else?" He flicked your forehead "ow? Lets just go then, since you want to so badly!" You said flicking him back "hey. Don't do that." He said with a stern voice "ok ok sorry" you opened the door slightly, just to see of the guard was still looking for you two. Just then you two heard "I DONT GET PAID ENOUGH FOR THIS!" Which made you giggle.

You heard clattering behind you so look behind you "Scaramouche? What are you doing?" You asked as he was looking for something "my— nevermind, it doesn't matter." He said as he stopped looking through the shelf's "okay then." You said as you tried to open the door. "Wha.. c'mon! Open!" You yell as you try to open the door "what." Scaramouche said "the door wont open!" You exhaled and let go of the door. "Let me try." He grabbed your wrist and pulled you back slightly. "Ack!" He tried to open the door.

2 mins passed and he still didn't stop trying to open that god forsaken door. You got your phone out of your pocket and started messaging the group chat.

— — — — — — — —

[we go to the gym i promise]
7:09am
October 19