Chapter 11

6:20 am
December 15th

'Beep, beep, beep, beep!!' Your alarm clock rang "ughh!" You groaned. You finally got up and rubbed your eyes. "Get up shit face." Zhongli bursted in "im up, just leave." you yawned "okay just hurry up dad made breakfast." He said "tell him ill eat at school or something you said stretching.

"Why dont you want to eat here hun?" Your dad said taking off him cooking gown "i dont know.. Im just not that hungry right now.." you said grabbing your headphones and connecting them it your phone "alright dear, make sure u eat tho!" "Yeah will, byeee!!" You left the house.

You stopped and the front of the door and played your favorite playlist. As you were walking to the bus stop to wait for the school bus you saw Scaramouche there first. "Moochie!!" You ran to him as you put your head phones down to your neck. "Good morning." You stood near him as you two waited.

"Y/n, dad said to give this to you- why are you so close to him?!" Zhongli said "are u two dating now?" He continued "were just wait-" "and if we are?" You turned to Scaramouche with your eyes widened "what the fuck did he just say?" You thought, zhongli had the same expression as you but he was filled with rage "you little-" "ah! Look zhongli ur bus is here..!!" You pointed out "ugh." He scoffed as he got in the bus.

Just then you heard Ayato, Ayaka and Thoma chatting. "y/n!" You heard Ayaka running to you, you turned your head and smiled brightly "Ayaka! I missed you so much!!" You hugged her tightly "we got something for you m'lady." Thoma said giving you a bento box "what is it?" "You'll see!" Ayaka said smiling. You opened the bento box and found almond tofu in it.

"Gasp!! Xiao would love this! But its-" whoosh "You called? Ooh my favorite!" Xiao took the tofu from your hands, sat of the floor and started eating it. "No! That's y/n's! Bad yakasha, bad!" Thoma hit his head lightly. Xiao slowly tilted his head with rage filled in his eye's "ok thoma you can step back now." Ayato pulled him close to his chest. "Its okay xiao! You can eat it lol." You ruffled his hair.

"Alight thats enough." Scaramouche said pulling your arm so you can be closer to him "jealous much?" Ayato coughed "excuse me?!" Scaramouche raised his voice while you were staring and his hand that grabbed your arm "WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW." You suddenly started to blush so you turned your direction back to the road. "Ooh look our bus came!" Ayaka changed the topic. Scaramouche scoffed as the bus door opened.

"Fuck." Scaramouche exhaled "what?" You looked at him "there's no more seats left." He said looking around "OI! TAKE A SEAT WOULD YA?!" "SHUT UP WERE FUCKING TRYING!" Scaramouche yelled back at the bus driver, he just scoffed and turned his head back to the road. "There's a free seat right there!" You pointed out "ugh.." Scaramouche took your arm once again and you two sat down on the free seat, you sat there silently trying to keep up with your emotions and trying to keep your heart beat at a steady pace.

"What's wrong." Scaramouche turned to you "NOTHING!" You accidentally yelled "Jesus ok" he turned his head back to the window "no, i didnt mean to seem ru-" "shhh.." he looked up at the bus doors trying so figure out to see who came in the bus and placed his hand on your thigh. "WHOAAA THAT WAS WAY TOO UNCALLED FOR WHAT THE FUCK." You thought as u looked at his slim pale hands with a blank look on your face.

"Y/N! MY BABY GRILL!" Childe immediately came in and raised his voice as soon as he saw you "tch" you heard Scaramouche "what's up with hi- ohh.." Childe smirked when he saw Scaramouche's hand on ur thigh, Scaramouche noticed and took his hand away "ah fuck you childe." 'Sorry' childe mouthed, you just flicked him off from under the seat and looked at signora with the same smirk Childe had but more emotionless.

"Whoa, signora i have never seen that look on your face.." you heard Thoma say "do you want to die?" The smirk faded to a frown as always "sorry jeez." The raised his eyebrows and looked away. "For fucks sake someone took our seat." Childe looked at Itto and Tomo laughing "SIGNORA AND TARTAGLIA IM WRITING YOU GUYS UP IF YOU DONT SIT DOWN IN 3 SECONDS!!"childe sighed and picked you up like paper "what the fuck. MF DO I EVEN WIEGH ANYTHING TO YOU?!" You moved your feet "no lmao." He laughed "3.. 2.." the bus driver counted. Childe placed you on top of Scaramouche and sat down next to him.

"Ahh see there's room!" Childe put his hands on top of his head and exhaled "childe.. CHILDE FOR FUCKS SAKE LOOK WERE U PLACED ME." You yelled at Childe, Scaramouche didnt even say anything, his eyes were just wide open looking at you with a rather flushed look on his face "oh shit my bad" he picked you up again and placed you on his lap "there! All better!" he squeezed your cheek " yeah sure.." u scoffed.

"I was fine y'know?" Scaramouche finally spoke up grabbing your chin for you to face him "holy sweet mother of Barbatos im going to fucking cry." You thought as you started to heat up "you know what!?" You moved off childe's lap and stood up "Y/N!" "Im sorry sir but please let me find a new seat!" You smiled nervously at the driver "ugh.. fine!" He said. "Ill just go sit with Venti in the back!" You smiled and walked off. "Over here y/n! Im right here!!" Venti waved at you.

‧₊₊˚
—————————
If im going to be completely honest this chapter was kind of stupid but i didn't have anymore ideas so yh

ꔫ‧₊꒷₊˚໒ —————————If im going to be completely honest this chapter was kind of stupid but i didn't have anymore ideas so yh