Spades 3 Part 1

Chapter 41 - Financial Crisis 1: Exchange of Information

From an early age, Xiao Lou had the strong ability to recognize people. When he was four years old, he could clearly distinguish his relatives, aunts, uncles and other relatives, never getting them wrong. After graduation, he became a teacher and taught classes of more than 40 people. By the time two weeks passed, he could recognize all his students. Even if he couldn't name them, Xiao Lou still knew which person had skipped classes.

Previously, they played cards with No. 5 in the Clubs room. At that time, everyone wore a mask and their face couldn't be seen, but the eyes and hair of of No.5 were very recognizable. Combined with the height and body shape, Xiao Lou recognized him at first glance.

No. 5 said he would go to the Clubs room first. Since he now appeared in 3 of Spades, it seemed that he had cleared 3 of Clubs.

Maybe they could exchange information?

Thinking up to here, Xiao Lou whispered in Yu Hanjiang's ear, "He should've come here after clearing 3 of Clubs. Do you want to ask him for information on 3 of Clubs? In exchange, we can give information on 3 of Diamonds or 3 of Hearts."

Yu Hanjiang felt this method was feasible and nodded. "Okay, let's try it."

The time in the secret room was morning and the two people were standing in the shade on the street corner. No. 5 didn't notice them as he lined up to withdraw money. His hands were in his pocket and he looked lazy like a cat. He didn't seem nervous at all.

The people in front of him progressed quickly and the hooded boy had already hurried away after taking the money.

Xiao Lou wondered, "Who is the person wearing the hat? It isn't his teammate?"

The challengers were standing in front and behind each other, causing Xiao Lou to think they were teammates. However, the hooded boy took the money and walked away. He completely ignored No. 5 and obviously didn't know this person.

No. 5 calmly walked to the self-service cash machine and withdrew 100,000 gold coins. He put it into his pocket and turned away. As soon as he took a few steps, his shoulders sunk and the man suddenly turned back, facing a pair of dark and deep eyes."

"Hello, I'm No. 3." The other person's voice gave a flat greeting.

"Hello." The handsome person next to him smiled in a friendly manner. "I am No. 1, do you remember us?"

"..." No. 1 and No. 3, why did it feel like an underground association? The man narrowed his eyes and gazed at the two men in front of him. He searched his memories before suddenly smiling, "I remember. After playing cards in the Clubs room, you signed a contract directly?"

"That's right." Xiao Lou nodded. "We meet again, what a coincidence."

Yu Hanjiang asked bluntly, "You said you were going to 3 of Clubs. Did you come here after 3 of Clubs?"

The man shrugged. "Yes, I went to 3 of Clubs but I also went to 3 of Diamonds. However, my clearance score in Diamonds is only C."

Yu Hanjiang, "&#k2026;"

If there wasn't Xiao Lou then Yu Hanjiang would've probably also received a C-grade when going to the Diamonds room. It seemed they were both learning scum.

Then No. 5 went to 3 of Clubs and then 3 of Diamonds. The result was that they met in 3 of Spades. Since the time flow rate of each secret room was calculated independently, Xiao Lou didn't tangle over the problem of time and suggested, "Are you interested in exchanging information with us?"

The man raised his eyebrows and looked at Xiao Lou. "What information? Do you know how to pass the financial crisis?"

Xiao Lou shook his head. "I don't know." He turned and spoke seriously, "Still, we have been to 3 of Hearts and you have been to 3 of Clubs. You tell us the contents of 3 of Clubs and we will tell you the way to clear 3 of Hearts. An equivalent exchange, how about it?"