Spades 8 Part 11

Chapter 225 - Doomsday Escape 31

His teammates were all asleep. Ye Qi was wrapped in a thick down jacket as he sat by the fire.

Shao Qingge was sitting next to him with hands and feet tied, his mouth blocked by a cloth ball. It was unknown what he wanted to say. Ye Qi tried to connect with the heart channel but unfortunately, there was no connection. Therefore, Ye Qi ignored him.

However, Shao Qingge was frowning and sweat was constantly dripping from his forehead. Ye Qi couldn't bear it so he took the cloth ball away from Shao Qingge's mouth. "What do you want to say?"

Shao Qingge exclaimed angrily, "You know I'm a bug yet you're bringing me to the fire?"

Ye Qi, "......"

Sorry, he forgot. Ye Qi touched his nose in a hesitant manner. He moved the fire to one side and asked curiously, "Why aren't you pretending to be Chief Shao? You admitted so easily that you are a bug."

Shao Qingge was stunned. After a while, he replied, "I was dizzy from the fire and didn't care about disguising myself."

The two looked at each other and were embarrassed for a while.

The IQ of the bug inside Shao Qingge shouldn't be particularly high. Otherwise, it wouldn't be suppressed by Shao Qingge last night. Ye Qi saw the face that was distorted in an ugly expression. In any case, he was bored. He would chat with the bug and perhaps he could get some information.

Ye Qi wondered, "Are you an alien?"

"It's a secret. I can't tell you."

Ye Qi made a sound and then asked, "Do you want to destroy humans? Is this why you occupied the city?"

"It isn't about destroying humans but integrating with them. A human's physical fitness is too poor. With our help, your physical fitness is doubled and you can live longer."

Ye Qi was curious. "Then how long do you live for?"

Shao Qingge replied, "It isn't a problem for low level bugs to live until 150 years old. The high level ones can live to 200 years old."

Ye Qi, "......"

Sure enough, it was a science-fiction set up. These bugs wanted to integrate with humans, occupy human bodies and improve themselves? Of course, they might be reverse integrated by humans to improve physical fitness.

Shao Qingge told him, "Species fusion is an evolutionary process in itself."

Seeing that Ye Qi stopped talking, he smiled and suggested, "Would you like to try it? After merging with me, you can get excellent climbing ability. For example, your human elevator can't be used without electricity. Meanwhile, if you become a bug, you can climb up a 100 storey building in one minute."

Ye Qi, "......"

Shao Qingge continued to seriously persuade him. "After being infected, your running speed and jumping height can be greatly improved."

Ye Qi listened to him earnestly talking about the benefits of fusion for a long time and smiled. "You are a hardworking bug. Your boss should give you a promotion award."

"My boss?"

Ye Qi started to express the cliches. "For example, the bug queen? Her Majesty or something like that?"

Shao Qingge shook his head. "No, the leaders of every batch are created after the integration and upgrading of the bug groups."

Ye Qi was slightly startled. "So the leader of the bugs hadn't emerged? The bugs hadn't moved for the past few days. Was it because they were upgrading to gain a leader? This news was very important. He had to tell Professor Xiao as soon as possible.