Chapter 119 - Challengers Association

Xiao Lou thought that the airport broadcast was definitely a real world friend looking for Yu Hanjiang.

However, the trio had just entered the airport when they heard the announcer's soft voice come from the radio again. "This is a broadcast looking for someone. Foreign vistor Mr Xiao Lou, Mr Xiao Lou, please come to the airport information desk. A friend is waiting for you."

The three people stopped at the same time and looked at each other.

Yu Hanjiang frowned. "Do you have friends looking for you?"

Xiao Lou shook his head. "No, none of my real world friends have died unexpectedly in recent years. If something happened to them after me, they wouldn't have passed the fourth level so quickly."

Liu Qiao suddenly thought of a possibility. "Is it because the two of you set a new secret room record, making the challenger organizations look for you? I saw the news in the floating box at the time and you are probably the most famous challengers among the new arrivals."

Liu Qiao's words made sense. No matter the situation, since the other person in the airport was looking for them, the two people couldn't ignore it. They would go and see the identity. Xiao Lou and Yu Hanjiang glanced at each other, turned and continued towards the information desk.

The three people walked over to the information desk and saw a woman wearing sunglasses quietly waiting to the side. The woman was 1.75 metres and had a thin body. She had a typical oval face, white skin and sexy, curly hair. After seeing the three people, she took the initiative to say, "Excuse me, are you Mr Yu and Mr Xiao?"

Yu Hanjiang nodded. Then the woman took off her sunglasses and took the initiative to reach out. "Hello, my name is Xue Mingyue."

Xiao Lou didn't remember this person and glanced at Yu Hanjiang in a puzzled manner. Yu Hanjiang didn't reach for her hand and spoke directly, "Sorry, I don't know you."

Xue Mingyue smiled. "It is enough that I know you." She glanced around at the passengers and suggested, "We should go somewhere else and speak."

The trio followed her to a secluded corner of the airport. Xue Mingyue looked around alertly and said, "There were many local people at the information desk just now and it wasn't convenient to talk." She lowered her voice. "I am also a challenger. The president sent me to pick you up. The two of you who have set new records in the Hearts secret rooms are the strongest challengers in this group of new people."

After perceiving that the other side had no malice, Xiao Lou smiled with relief and asked, "President? What president?"

Xue Mingyue answered, "The president of the challengers association, 'Distant Guild.' It is one of the largest associations in the City of the Moon and has only one principle—to go back using every means. We know that our home isn't here."

The aim of this association happened to coincide with Yu Hanjiang and Xiao Lou's goal.

Both of them glanced at each other and continued to listen.

Xue Mingyue found that the two people were watching seriously and went on to say, "We will select some strong challengers from each group of new people and invite them to join the guild. An elite team will be set up within the guild to cope with the World Weekly and subsequent difficult levels. The two of you have done well and refreshed many world records. Thus, our president 'Old Gui' has been paying attention to you for a long time."

She spoke a long paragraph. Yu Hanjiang captured the key information and frowned. "World Weekly? What do you mean?"

Xue Mingyue explained, "The airport is full of people. Can I ask you two..." She found that the two people had been followed by an indifferent looking female and awkwardly changed her words. "Please come back to the association's headquarters with me. Our president would like to talk to you personally."