Hidden Secret Room 10 Part 16

Chapter 349 - Unexpected Discovery

The moment Yu Hanjiang acted to sabotage the surveillance, Xiao Lou used the blind spot caused by Yu Hanjiang's destroyed surveillance camera to activate Tao Yuanming's skill. Once Yu Hanjiang was in danger, he decisively opened the transmission and forcibly pulled Yu Hanjiang over.

Yu Hanjiang completed a spatial teleportation in the labyrinth. Thanks to Xiao Lou's help, he moved from the bullet-filled corridor to under a peach tree. Xiao Lou, Old Mo and Ye Qi were also in the Peach Blossom Spring.

The Peach Blossom Spring was an independent space that could exist for three hours. No one could enter without Xiao Lou's permission and this space was absolutely safe. However, it also had shortcomings. It would disappear after three hours. If they hid here for three hours until the Peach Blossom Spring disappeared, they would return to the basement again.

Xiao Lou saw Yu Hanjiang come in and hurried up to him in a worried manner. "Are you okay? I heard gunshots..."

Yu Hanjiang waved his hand. "I'm fine. They had machine guns in their hands but you pulled me away in time."

The two of them were chatting when they saw that Shao Qingge also entered the Peach Blossom Spring. Xiao Lou was taken aback as he looked at Shao Qingge. "Chief Shao, why are you here?"

Yu Hanjiang frowned. "You shouldn't have come in. Didn't I tell you that the exit of the underground labyrinth is blocked? After entering the Peach Blossom Spring, you can only go out from the entrance of the Peach Blossom Spring. The entrance is in the basement and no one can leave the basement until the wall is opened."

Shao Qingge glanced at Ye Qi sleeping beside a tree and walked quickly to Ye Qi's side. "I couldn't feel reassured so I came to see if I could help. I had Liu Qiao, Qu Wanyue and Long Sen stay outside. If it really isn't possible, the three of them can find a way to break the door from the outside." He bent over and gently grasped Ye Qi's hand. "Why hasn't Ye Qi woken up yet?"

"The dose of anesthetic used was probably too much. The dose for children is different from that of adults. Xiao Lou and Old Mo have woken up but the effect of the anesthetic probably hasn't passed for Ye Qi." Yu Hanjiang paused before questioning Shao Qingge, "The four of you abandoned the car and ran?"

"Yes, after receiving your message, I asked everyone to wear invisibility cloaks and run away. I pressed the accelerator and the car should've exploded in the forest." Shao Qingge turned back. "They don't know that the Yu Hanjiang in the car is just an imposter."

"Very good," Yu Hanjiang praised.

"When will Xiao Ye wake up?" Shao Qingge gently touched Ye Qi's head in a worried manner.

"......" Ye Qi woke up in a daze. He heard Shao Qingge's anxious and concerned voice and blinked. "Chief Shao? Where am I?"

"You're awake!" Shao Qingge's eyes brightened and he gently supported Ye Qi to sit up. "We are in the Peach Blossom Spring."

"Oh, no wonder the environment felt so familiar." He rubbed his aching temples and only saw Yu Hanjiang, Xiao Lou, Old Mo and Chief Shao in the Peach Blossom Spring. The others weren't around.

Xiao Lou saw Ye Qi's confusion and quickly explained the current situation.

Yu Hanjiang instructed them, "The four of you should stay in the Peach Blossom Spring. I will destroy the surveillance cameras. The duration of the invisibility cloak is only 30 minutes. Before it expires, I must destroy all the surveillance cameras in the basement so they can't accurately locate us."

"I'm going with Group Leader Yu." Ye Qi was completely awake now. His eyes were as bright as stars and full of seriousness.

"Are you going to add chaos?" Shao Qingge patted Ye Qi's head. "Do you know how to use a gun?"