chapter 5: a fallen angel

(Ok ok this chapter has juicy secrets about you as the reader it also has some fluffy,angst,lemon,and more mentions of abuse and blood.enjoy 😁💙💛)

You woke up in a cold sweat to find out neither sun or moon were with you,you went to stand up only to feel cold metal hands sneak their way across your hips.

"Good morning starlight" it was noon,you were very happy to hear his voice again after the nightmare that happened last night.

"Morning moo-" dam bitch cut you off and grabbed your thigh all while he hummed in a very very deep tone "starlight~ what you did last night was very...stupid~" he purred without a care in the world.

You on the other hand welp you baisicly were dying as he watched in amusement,"what were you thinking darling~?" you basically froze what were you thinking clearly nothing at all.

Considering the fact you couldn't defend yourself against moon how did you expect to defend against anyone else,also did moon also just enjoy watching you suffer as he has been gently rubbing circles into your upper thigh this whole time.

"Something wrong? Darling~~" he purred seductively it was hot....I'm sorry what!? you only know realized that you were hoplesly inlove with a robot,it was sad and if you ever found Michael you owed him 20 bucks.

*Flash back time*   *at freddy fazbare family diner*

You had loved the foxy animatronic he was pretty cool but lolbit was still better Michael waved his hand in front of your face "ummmm hewo bwig sister youve been oogling foxy since we got here you good?".

He loved to call you his bwig sister jus because the voice annoyed you,he was still starring at you when you deadpanned twords him and replied with a "Michael I can't date a robot they can't feel anything silly" you giggled at the last part "ok then I bet you 20 bucks you'll fall in love with a animatronic deal?".

"And if I don't?" "Then I'll ummmm..." He had no clue what he would do "ok then" you spoke up "if I don't fall in love with anyone animatronic you have to buy me the lolbit solar dress deal?".

He nodded it was a deal now you had to focus on not falling in love it was easy enough for you,but michael was not buying it he had every right to though.

Not to mention he was right about you being a hopeless romantic,It was in your moral code to fall in love with anyone who even gave you a kind glance.

*End of flash back*

Moon couldn't care les about your blushing face,in fact he enjoyed watching you suffer it was his favorite thing to do as punishment for your stupidity.

You looked up at moon who had made his way in front of you still holding your thighs,he bent down and grabbed your chin to force you to look up at him.

"Remember the first time we met darling~?" "Y-yeah w-why?" He looked at you with lust in his eyes and bent forwards to your ear "I know your weak points".

He nibbled at your ear(the cat one dumass) "m-moon wh-what the hell!?" It felt so good you began purring but you wanted more so much more but you couldn't you just could-.

The fucker caught you off guard and kissed you,he bit your lip asking for entrance but you denied so he grabbed your tail,the most sensitive part of you and made a very slow up and down motion.

It felt like heaven "m-moon~ a-ahhh~~" he slipped his tongue into your mouth and never removed his hand from your tail your moans of pleasure were muffled by his deep kisses.

But it was very quickly ruined by a certain fox kid,moon quickly slipped his toung out of your mouth and let go of your tail "can I help you kid?".

He was very annoyed that he couldn't just keep going your moans were music to his non existant ears,gregory perked up "yeah you can by getting the door its someone named michelle?,I forget how he pronounced it".

You quickly shot up and ran towards the door was it him? but you thought he was dead after the enard problem.

You opened the door and the very familiar scent of roses and blood flushed your senses, he looked a bit different though he had an eyepatch and purple spots on him in places,but he still had his iconic brown hair and emo boy outfit and grey eyes.

"Michael?" Tears slowly rolled down your face,"you still remember me?"he glanced at you and winced as you hugged him tightly,"w-woah there enard is still here" oh right you had completely forgotten about enard in that moment.

"O-oh yeah right come inside" you let go as he walked in "oh um hang on" you pulled out a 20 and handed it to him,"what's this for?" you laughed at his question "the bet dumass,your lucky because I really wanted that dress".

He looked shocked he thought you would forget about the bet completely,"so you fell in love with an animatronic?" You nodded as moon came down from the room "he just doesn't know yet so don't ruin this for me got it?".

Michael nodded as he eviley smiled at you and looked at the tall moon animatronic,though he soon realized something it was his animatronic he had built the sun and moon design came straight from you.

You had the brilliant idea that the daycare attendant could be a sun and moon animatronic that could change when the lights were off or on,so how could you forget your own design?.

"Hello?" Moon slowly glanced at Michael with a bit of superstition,"oh yes I'm michael y/ns older brother" you smacked him upside the head "ow! Hey what was that for!?" You glared at him with the same 'I'm gonna kill you to night' look that always scared him to death.

"Ahh! Ok ok im sorry I'm their younger brother,happy?" You nodded and walked over to gregory to teach him more about Michael.

"So your y/ns brother?" Michael nodded "i know a lot about her that you don't" moon glared at the boy in front of him.

Moon grabbed michael by the arm and dragged him away from you and gregory, "your going to tell me everything you know" Michael loved this part of being your brother he had all the receipts and just didn't care.

"Ok just a fare warning don't make her mad got it you could get hurt she becomes unstable easily,she also has perfect hearing,eyesight,and agility got it?" Moon nodded for him to continue...

*Time skip* (I ain't spillen all your secrets bech?)

After talking moon and michael walked over to only find you asleep and gregory nodding off, in an attempt to help him sleep you fell asleep instead.

Michael picked gregory up and moon picked you up bringing you to his room...

"Sweet dreams starlight~"...

Michael POV:

So she does have some sense of memory...