chapter 8:new friends?

(New characters and shit this will include some adult humor mentions of abuse and as always cursing and lemon have fun💙💛)

*BANG BANG BANG Loud banging was heard from the front door

Sun groaned looking down at your peaceful position last night was...something else,the banging continued as sun went down to the main entrance.

As he opened the doors the first thing he saw was a very upset Roxanne and an excited monty,"hello?" Roxxanne looked at sun emidiatly pushing a small human...wolf twords him.

"This is what I wanted you for yesterday" Roxanne stated in an agrivated tone,sun looked down to see a small girl she had beautiful green eyes and long dirty blond hair that faded into a blue.

Her ears were white into black the same for her tail,she was pale with lovely freckles she wore a blue hoodie with spiked wrist bands.

Black combat boots and a black choker with the words:devils daughter,her blue hoodie said in all black bold words:stripper rules look don't touch.

She had knife earrings that had a lovely red shade covering them,she had a nose piercing that was shaped like a cross.

Apon closer inspection she had a wolf tattoo on her neck,she looked up at him and waved keeping in mind she had long black nails.

"Haya my names mystic,mystic vicory" he looked over to the excided gator holding up a vixen.

She had very long black hair that faded into a beautiful purple,she had pretty blue eyes...well eye she wore a black eye patch that had a blue flower on it.

She was pale too but not as pale as mystic,she sportted a black hoodie that said:break my heart I break your knees: in a pretty blue.

She wore black skinny jeans with rips in them with black combat boots,she had Grey ears and a long tail both faded into a electric blue.

She spoke up "hey I'm shadow,shadow Alvarez" sun looked at the vixen "oh I'm sun why don't you both-".

"Both do what?" Your voice caught him off guard and caught monty and roxy off guard because monty dropped shadow and took off while roxy just threw mystic at sun and ran.

Sun fell face first as mystic got up and apologized a lot,"so who are these two?" Mystic quickly spoke up "oh my name is mystic and this is shadow we are the new workers-".

Your brain began jumping new workers am I getting replaced,what's gonna happen to me and sun,is she- all your thoughts got cut off by who you only could imagine shadow speaking up.

"Woah calm down my head hurts lemme answer those questions before my brain gets an aneurism" "wha-?" "I work with Dj music man,mystic works with roxy,you and sun are fine,neither of us are here to" she paused and put up her fingers making air quotes " 'take yo manz' so calm down".

It all caught you very off guard you had not expected her to speak up and Dj? You didn't know they had a DJ...

*Le time skip

You and mystic were talking and sun was drawing with shadow every thing was going smooth...a little too smooth,the fact that moon has made no appearance was scary.

Someone knocked on the door and sun immediately got up to open the door,you walked over with mystic to check it out when you get over to the door you see gregory and freddy.

"Ah hello sun,I was hoping you could take care of Gregory while I get my weekly check up" you looked down at gregory who was staring into the daycare with pleading eyes.

Normally his eyes were full of mischeif And greed but this was new,you turned to look at what he was seeing and only saw shadow staring at him with similar eyes.