Good news-ish

Hey there! Sorry it's been literally forever since the last post and I bear good news for people who are waiting on me. I will be continuing this fanfic in which I had absolutely no time to continue with everything that had been going on but there's a slight issue. The times I would post could be random and may take a long time and the quality of this may not be as similar to what it was before so I'm sorry if it turns out completely odd and off of what it was like. Thank you for being patient and I hope everyone is well with everything that has been going on. Please be patient and hopefully you'll enjoy! Have a wonderful day and hopefully a new chapter will be out soon!

Edit!
I've also changed my style of writing because I find it odd now that I look back! I will continue to edit and write the chapters both already published and in the work/draft so please be patient as I rework this and try to find where exactly I want this to go because things will continuously change such as the way I write and how things are worded. Please be patient with me, a new chapter is underway and I thank you for your patience for a whole 2 or so years! Once again, thanks for your patience and please wait a little longer!