Happy Halloween!

It's very late but hey, update!
Kuroko's POV
I'm currently with Sei-kun, Murasakibara-kun, Midorima-kun, Momoi-san, Kise-kun, Kagami-kun and Aomine-kun. Sei is dressed up as a vampire, I am a ghost,  Midorima-kun is a wizard because his lucky item was a toy wizard staff, Murasakibara-kun a mummy, Kise-kun a dog, Kagami-kun a zombie,  and Aomine-kun a werewolf. We somehow decides to crash at Sei-kun's place after a long night and a party at Seirin with the other seniors from Seirin high, my current highschool and after Trick-or-treating throughout the neighborhood. We all got a lot, mainly Sei-kun and I because well, one, Sei is good looking and two, I gave them a "good scare". But I couldn't help it, it's not my fault I was born with a lack of presence. But I'm the end, we all had fun and Sei was willing to give me all the candy I want after he saw me pouting because I had the least because a lot of them didn't notice me. We also went to haunted houses and all that, it was very funny seeing Kagami-kun, Aomine-kun, and Kise-kun freak out a lot and Midorima-kun's glasses shattering because of how he got shocked at times. Sei and I could handle it and Murasakibara-kun was too busy eating snacks to even bother paying attention. In the end, we had to head back home because it was so late. I'm also feeling very tired now that I'm resting in Sei's arms. Yes readers, I'm currently being carried the bridal way by Sei because my legs gave up and collapsed after walking for hours. But it was worth or because  I had fun with everyone. And plus, I get to to be closer to Sei, not that he wouldn't be willing to hold me even when I am tired. Anyways, Happy Halloween dearest readers and stay safe! Goodnight~ *yawns*
Akashi's POV
Ah~ Tsuya is so adorable, and he just yawned to. Anyways, now that he said his message, we really shouldn't be up anymore, it is already past midnight. Everyone else other than my Tsuya-chan, let's all say goodbye now.
Kise: "Goodnight reader-chiis! Happy Halloween!"
Aomine: "Happy Halloween guys! 'night!"
Murasakibara: "Havvy Harroween *was eating as he spoke, his mouth was full too* G'night"
Midorima: "Happy Halloween, stay safe. Goodnight."
Momoi: "Happy Halloween! Sleep well everyone! Bye~"
Akashi: "Goodnight readers. Happy Halloween and stay safe! Sakura-chan, do us the honor won't you?"
Me/The author (Ha! Bet you didn't expect this ayy?): "Thanks Seijuro-kun! Happy Halloween everyone! Hope you're all well during this time of the pandemic! Remember to be careful and remember to follow the guidelines and rules okay? See ya next time! Sorry for not updating on a long time, I just need to find my inspiration again so just wait! This author will be back at it again. Hopefully soon so y'all won't be bored during the pandemic! Also, thanks for all the votes and views! Once again,"
Everyone (including Tetsu-chan) : "HAPPY HALLOWEEN!"