9 - Cooking

Question: Where did you get that bitty from Nightmare? *shifty eyes*

Nightmare's answer: Um..a bitty AU. Where else would I get a bitty? *Nervous laughing*

This chapter uses part of an idea from Free_Fart_Avenue!

Comments are welcome and appreciated!

Please enjoy!

~~~~~

It had been a month since my birthday. Since then, Nighty had introduced a few prisoners to the dungeon, and I had made friends with them quickly; they were so nice! I had also noticed that a couple of them had been here before, which meant that I already knew them! It was nice to catch up after a few months, and they seemed happy about it, too! Speaking of friends, Robin had been my friend for a whole month now, and he was very kind! He played games with me, helped me with small chores, and made sure I wasn't lonely! He had tons of cool stories, too; he had told me that he had seen many universes, and his adventures had been awesome! He had also told me that he had never really had someone who had taken care of him, though; I was the first, and that only made me more determined to be a good friend! Robin seemed to appreciate my efforts, in any case, and I was glad to make him happy!

Of course, being friends meant that Robin knew a lot about me. He slept in a small house that Blue and I had made for him, and it was right next to my bed, on a table! Robin spent a lot of time in his little house when I was sleeping or busy, and Blue and I had made extra sure to make it comfortable for him; Error had even helped by making it have real running water and electricity! Robin had said that it was the best bitty-sized home he had ever seen, and I was content with that. In addition to sleeping in our room, Robin naturally knew that Nighty and I were brothers, and he had heard about our past from our conversations; it would have been a bit hard to keep him from listening if his home was right inside our room. Robin had promised not to talk about it to anyone who didn't already know, though, which was good; Nighty still didn't want anyone else to know that we were related. At the moment, the others were out doing whatever they did, and Robin and I were in the kitchen, getting some lunch; it wasn't uncommon for the others to be out during lunch, but as long as there was food, I could get lunch for Robin and myself.

"What would you like, Robin?" I asked, opening up the fridge.

"Do we have any blueberries left?" Robin inquired. 

"I think we have a few." I replied, looking around the fridge. "Oh, here we go!"

I pulled out the last of the blueberries (I would ask Nighty to get some more later), and I put them in a small bowl for Robin, who ate them happily.

"Thank you!" He smiled.

"You're welcome!" I responded. "Now for my lunch."

I decided that I would eat a sandwich for lunch, and I promptly began to create one. As I was getting my ingredients, however, someone walked into the kitchen.

"Hey, Dream." Horror greeted.

"Hello, Horror!" I waved. "Are you guys done with whatever you were doing?"

"Yep, all done."

"Yay!" 

"Getting lunch?"

"Yes, unless you wanted to make something; I haven't started yet."

"Well..would you like to help me?"

"Really?" I hadn't helped cook entire meals since..before the incident.